AFMC Nursing 2023: The Armed Forces Medical College(AFMC) has released the notification for several vacancies. The AFMC is a medical institute of India as a centre of excellence for education and research. The college provides training to under-graduate and post-graduate medical and nursing candidates with assured career services. The institute is presently associated with the Maharashtra University of health sciences and is allowed by different undergraduate and post-graduate medical courses.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post before the last date of the application form. It is located in Pune. The national level examination will lead to providing the courses entirely based on the results from the written test as well as interview round. Here are the details about eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, how to apply, exam pattern, exam syllabus, for the post of AFMC Nursing 2023.
Overview of AFMC Nursing Application:
|Name of the Exam||AFMC Nursing 2023|
|Level of the Exam||National Level|
|Exam Type||UG Level, PG Level|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
Eligibility Criteria for AFMC Recruitment 2023
The candidate must be an Indian and the candidate should be medically fit. The fitness will be checked by the Medical Board of Military Medical Officers.
The minimum age limit of the candidate must be 17 years and the maximum age limit of the candidate must be 25 years.
The candidate must pass the 12th standard with subjects such as physics, chemistry, English, and biology subjects in the first attempt.
The candidate must secure at least 50% aggregate marks in the final examination.
The selection procedure will be based on the merit of the candidate. The objective type of examination will be conducted every year. The successful candidates will be called for an interview at selected centres. The candidates must be medically fit and the merit-listed candidates based on the interview.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus for AFMC Recruitment:
- The exam will be conducted online mode.
- The question paper will be in the English language.
- There are multiple-choice questions and the candidates are required to select one correct option from four options.
- The exam duration is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- The question paper will be asked from subjects like chemistry, biology, physics, general intelligence, and English language subjects.
Biology: The topics from biology are diversity in the world, genetic evolution, environment, reproduction and development in humans, human welfare, structure, and functions of plants, etc.
Physics: Measurement, work, energy and power, oscillation, magnetism, alternating currents, instrument, electricity, atom, molecules, electrons, waves, gravitation, and motion.
Chemistry: Atomic structure, chemical energy, state of matter, solutions, surface chemistry, hydrogen, kinetics, chemical bonding, etc.
Admit card for AFMC Nursing 2023
Candidates are required to issue admit cards from the official website. Hall tickets can be obtained from the official website. The admit card is mandatory without admit card the candidates will not allow to the exam hall.
The authority will select the list of selected candidates for the interview round. The roll numbers of the candidates are mentioned in the list. The result of the examination will be released as soon as possible.
Documents Required for AFMC Nursing:
- Category Certificate
- 10th Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- 12th standard certificate and mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
|Release Notification||Updated soon|
|Application Form Date||Updated soon|
|Last Date of Application Form||Updated soon|
|Admit Card||Updated soon|
|Exam Date||Updated soon|
|Result Date||Updated soon|
The application fee will be paid only in online mode. The eligible candidates can pay the application fee is 150/- The payment process can be done by using a debit card, credit card, and internet banking. Once paid the application fee will not be refunded.
How to apply for AFMC Nursing Recruitment 2023?
- The candidate must visit the official website of AFMC Nursing 2023
- Enter all the basic details such as name, parent’s name, category, mail ID, and phone number.
- Candidates can get the application number and password.
- Login and proceed to complete the application process.
- Upload the documents and passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee by using a debit card, credit card, and internet banking,
- Take the printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Endnote: Read the notification carefully before applying the post. If any queries regarding the post of AFMC Nursing 2023 comment here we will update you with information.