AGMC Application Form 2023: Agartala Government Medical College(AGMC) is located in Agartala and this college is providing two different medical course programs for the candidates like MBBS for UG course and MD/MS course for the PG courses. Candidates should fill out the application form to get admission in these programs online mode from the official website. For UG courses, a local candidate can approach the office of the joint entrance examination board, Agartala. For the PG entrance examination, the candidate should download the AGMC application from the official website. Here is the article about eligibility criteria, application fee, how to apply, documents required, important dates, etc for the post of AGMC Application Form 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for AGMC Application Form
Indian national candidates are eligible to apply for the post.
Age Limit: There is no age limit prescribed by the authority to apply and candidates have to meet all conditions fixed by the authority to apply in AGMC.
Education qualification: The candidate should complete higher secondary examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, with English form prescribed by the national council of educational research and training in the pattern and the candidates of Tripura state have to clean the joint entrance examination held by Tripura board JEE.
The candidate needs to secure a minimum of 50% and pass in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The candidate who belongs to SC/ST/OBC has to secure 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in the exam.
AGMC Application Form
- The AGMC application form will be available from the official website and interested to get admission in the UG course and MS course for the PG courses.
- Candidates should visit the official portal and fill out the application form online.
- Enter the details like personal, and educational qualifications, etc.
- After filling out the application the candidate uploads the passport size photograph and signature.
- Make a payment of AGMC application fee online or offline mode.
For offline mode send the application to the address
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance examination,
Old Secretariat, Complex, Finance Building,
2nd Floor, Agartala, pin code- 799001
The candidate has to pay the application fee of 350/- and the application fee can be paid online and offline also. The candidates should recheck the application before submitting the application form.
Documents Required for AGMC Application
- Self-attested copy of proof of age such as admit card for Madhyamik examination, birth certificate, or school leaving certificate.
- Self-attested copy of enrolment certificate for higher secondary and mentions the list of subjects that appeared and cleared during H.S or +2.
- Self-attested copy of mark sheet for the higher secondary cleared by the candidate.
- Self-attested copies of any caste certificates as applicable.
- Copy of the board Challan and the examination fee will be different for each category.
- For each category, there will be different examination fees.
- The concession is based upon caste and tribe is applicable when the candidate submits copies of attested documents proving the same.
Important Dates for AGMC Application Form
Starting Date for Online Registration: To be Updated
Last Date for Online Registration: To be Updated
Admit Card: To be Updated
Examination Date: To be Updated
The test includes 50% from pre and Para-clinical subjects and the remaining 50% from clinical subjects. The notifications for counseling will be announced. The application forms are available and held coming soon. Candidates appearing for the medical entrance examination will want to choose the category on the application form. The syllabus for the examination is uploaded on the website as soon as the application forms are made available. The examination is conducted for a span of two days.
The application forms are available online. The candidate must download the application form and take a printout. This application form must be filled with accurate details. Along with the application form, the crossed DD, the following attested copy of the documents must be sealed in an envelope.
- Provisional Passing certificate or the MBBS degree certificate.
- Certificate indicating the completion of a rotating internship authenticated by the head of the institute.
- Passport copies with photograph and address or pan card.
- Documents supporting a clause.
Endnote: If any queries regarding the post of AGMC comment here and keep on visiting this site for more updates.