AIEEE Application Form 2023 | Eligibility Criteria | Exam Syllabus: The candidates who want to build their career in Engineering and looking forward to joining IIT, NIT, and some other colleges are required to participate in the AIEEE examination. National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to release the notification for the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) very soon.
The authority has shared the information entrance exam will be stated in the upcoming days. Interested candidates need to appear in the exam by filling out the application form through the link. Many students who clear JEE main can be admitted to NITs and other states and private institutes. If the candidate can clear the JEE advance can take admitted to IIT institutes.
Eligibility Criteria for AIEEE 2023
B.E or B.Tech: Candidates must have passed 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects along with one of the Chemistry or vocational subjects.
B.Arch or B.Planning: Candidates should have passed the 12th standard examination in Mathematics.
|Events||January (2023)||April (2023)|
|Last Date to Pay Registration Fee||October||March|
How to Apply for AIEEE 2023?
- Candidates must visit the official site of Jeemain.
- Verify the latest event and important news section from the home page.
- Click on the AIEEE or JEE exam link.
- Candidates should read the information carefully and click on the Apply button.
- Enter all the necessary details like the name of the candidate, parent’s name, etc on the 10th mark sheet.
- Upload the required documents and signature of the candidate.
- Candidates should pay the application fee online through a debit card, credit card, and internet banking.
- Candidates must take a soft copy of the application form for future reference.
AIEEE Exam Pattern
- There are three subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- AIEEE exam will be in two sections.
- Section A will contain 20 questions of objective type questions.
- Section B will have 10 questions in which candidates have answered only 5 questions.
- For every correct answer, 4 marks will be given and for an incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
The engineering entrance exam plays an important role in a student’s life. The syllabus gives simple topics which the students should prepare in order to clear the exam.
AIEEE Important Changes
- The exam will be conducted four times this year because of COVID -19.
- AIEEE exam contains 90 questions instead of 75.
- The AIEEE exam will be conducted in 13 languages.
- Candidates can pay the application fee for all four sessions one time. If the candidate has not appeared in a particular session, they can seek a refund for it.
- There will be a 40% weight that will give to board marks and 60% to the JEE main score.
The candidates who are expecting the result of the examination then verify the result through online mode. The result will appear in the online mode. Candidates are required to verify the marks and make confirmation of the marks on the website. If any problem is found then upload the copy of the mark sheet through online mode.
In case of modification in the qualifying exam marks because of verification, result in revision, and total. The revised mark sheet will not accept.
Candidates should have a valid email address and personal ID. Retain the mobile number as well as the email address in use which is furnished in the application form as essential information is given to the candidates through email or text message.
Endnote: For any queries regarding the post of AIEEE application form 2023 comment here.