AIIMS Nursing Exam Date 2023: All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS) is one of the famous institutes for medical courses for candidates. It is a national-level medical entrance exam conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi. Every year thousands of candidates can apply for this examination and very few candidates can get a chance. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before the last date of submission of the application form. Check all the information about eligibility, exam dates, syllabus, application form, admit card, result, counseling, the application fee for the post of AIIMS Nursing Exam 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Nursing
AIIMS B.SC Nursing(Post-Basic)
The candidate must complete the 12th standard or its equivalent examination and hold a diploma in general nursing and Midwifery. They must be registered as nurses, registered nurses, midwives with the state nursing council.
The candidate must complete the 12th standard from a recognized university with PCB and English subjects. The age of the candidates should be 17 years and female candidates can also apply for this course.
Candidates must complete a degree in B.SC nursing and who belong to the general category must at least 60% marks in the examination. The age relaxation is given for SC and ST category candidates and at least 55% marks in the examinations.
The application fee for candidates belonging to the general category is 1500/-
The application fee for SC/ST candidates is 1200/-
There is no application fee for orthopedic or physically handicapped(OPH).
Exam Pattern for AIIMS Nursing Exam 2023
- The examination will be conducted online mode.
- The examination will be conducted in the English language only.
- The question paper contains multiple-choice questions and the paper will be divided into four sections.
- For every wrong answer, 1/3 mark will be deducted.
The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
Exam Syllabus for AIIMS Nursing Exam 2023
Biology: The subject includes cell theory, classification of binomial and nomenclature, mineral nutrition, elements, and their functions, the role of the plant in human welfare.
Physics: The subject includes electronic devices, magnetic effect of current, magnetism, alternating current, dual nature of matter, communication system.
Chemistry: The subject includes solutions, surface chemistry, alcohol, solid-state, chemical kinetics.
For M.SC Nursing Courses: The subject includes anatomy, nutrition, biochemistry, microchemistry, child health nursing, statics, sociology, management of nursing service, and education.
How to apply for AIIMS Nursing Exam Date 2023?
- The candidates can apply for AIIMS 2023 from the official website through online mode.
- Enter the details in the application form and ready with scanned images of their passport-sized photograph, left thumb impression, signature to upload during the application process.
- Registration will be done by providing personal details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, category, email id, mobile number, etc.
- The payment can be done only after the registration process is complete.
- The payment can be done online through debit cards, credit cards, and internet banking.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future purposes.
The admit card for the nursing entrance has been released. Candidates have to download the admit card online mode. The admit card will contain information such as exam date, exam center, name, address, mobile number, etc.
AIIMS nursing results will be declared online mode. Candidates can check the result of the examination through the official website. There is a different declaration of results for B.SC nursing and M.SC nursing. The candidates can be selected on the basis of scores obtained in the written test.
Documents for Verification
- 10th and 12th mark sheets, and certificates
- AIIMS nursing result
- Admit card
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Migration certificate
Counseling Procedure for UKPCS Application
Based on the result of the entrance exam the merit lists will be prepared. The merit list will be made separately for all categories. The candidates will be called for counseling depending on their ranks scored in the merit list.
Endnote: If any queries regarding the post of AIIMS Nursing Exam 2023 comment here