Air Force Sports Quota Recruitment 2023: Job, Salary, Vacancy, Age, Form: Air Force Sports Quota Job 2023: The Indian Air Force has published a recruitment notification for Air Force Sports Quota Recruitment 2023. Indian Air Force has been distributed a notification for Group ‘Y’ trades regularly. Candidates who want to join Indian Air force under sports quota can check latest notification of IAF sportsmen recruitment 01/ 2023. The Recruitment Process will hold under Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical Trades) at Delhi and NCR in following Sports categories, candidates can download full advertisement to get more details like age limit, assortment procedure, educational requirement, application fee and how to apply are Download given below.
Following sports Discipline is requiring to participating in Indian Air Force Sports Quota Recruitment 2023:
Pay Scale (Salary) – Candidates will get Rs 26900 per month and Rs 14600 during training.
Athletics, Basketball, Boxing, Football, Gymnastics, Hockey, Golf, Cricket, Cycling, Fencing, Handball, Kabaddi, Lawn Tennis, Water Polo, Wrestling, Weight Lifting, Swimming, Volleyball, Squash.
Air Force Sports Quota Job 2023: Important Date
The application form will Release: Update
Closing Date of Application form: Update
Admit card will be issued: Update
Air Force Sports Quota Bharti Date: Update
The result will announce: Update
Indian Air Force Sportsman Bharti 2023 Eligibility
Age Limit – The interested candidates must be born between 19 Jan 1999 to 01 Jan 2003 (both days inclusive).
Candidates minimum require age limit is 17 year and Upper age limit is 21 years on the date of enrolment.
Educational Qualification– Passed 12th/(10+2) or equivalent exam from a recognized Board of Education.
10th Pass candidates who have represented Junior/ Senior International level OR National level.
And Candidates must have a sportsman In the Sports/ Games discipline, the candidate should have represented sports in Senior National Championships/ Inter University Championship OR Junior National Championship, the Junior/ Senior International level OR National level and State/Units. And National School Tournament in the state conducted by School Games Federation of India (SGFI).
SELECTION PROCEDURE Air Force Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
- The authority will verify candidates Eligibility. with Original Educational Certificates (10th and 12th passing Certificate & Marks Sheets). Candidates must carry their other original documents like Discharge Certificate (if discharged from Government organization), and passport size color photographs. Candidates must carry their Sports certificates.
The selection procedure will be conducted in the following phases:
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Height – The candidates Minimum require height is 152.5 Cms
Weight – Proportionate to height and age
Chest – 78 cm and Minimum 5 Cms expansion
Visual Acuity – 6/6
Colour Vision – CP II
Sports Skill Trials- The candidates will perform various activities to complete physical fitness test like Run, Chin-ups, Push-ups, Knee Sit-ups and Trials in their respective Sports.
HOW TO APPLY: Indian Air Force Sports Quota Recruitment
Application Form: The APPLICATION form SHOULD BE ON A4 SIZE PAPER ONLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT. Check the following procedures to be sent the application form along with the application.
- Candidates send three copies of unattested recent passport size COLOUR PHOTOGRAPH (front portrait without headgear except for Sikhs), ONE will be posted on the duly filled application form and other two are attached to the top left corner of the application form.
- Send attested copies of documents like Matriculation Documentation for Date of Birth, 10th & 12th Marks Sheet & Diploma of Education Qualification along with Sports accomplishment certificates.
- One self-addressed 24cm x 10 cm WHITE PACKET unstamped of good quality, pinned through the application form.
- Applicants need to bring the following materials at the time of assortment trail:-
(a) Four copies of photographs (same as an application).
(b) Original Matriculation passing certificate.
(c) Original Matriculation mark sheet with four self-attested copies.
(d) The original passing mark sheet and certificate of Intermediate/10 +2 with four self-attested photocopies.
(e) Original documentation of sports achievement with four self-attested photocopies.
(f) Character Certificate.
The Indian Air Force Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 envelope should have contains dully filled application form and should be marked on top as OUTSTANDING SPORTSMEN FOR GROUP ‘Y’ TRADES SPORTS DISCIPLINE APPLIED FOR _______________POST.
Send to “Secretary, Air Force Sports Control Board C/o Air Force Station New Delhi, Race Course, New Delhi-110003”