Air Hostess Job 2022, Recruitment Course Details, Salary, Date, Application Form, Eligibility criteria: The eligible and interested candidates can check complete details regarding Air Hostess Job Application Form 2022 like Application form, How to apply, Vacancy details, Salary, Job, eligibility criteria and air hostess career after 12th. Numbers of girls have a dream to become Air hostess.
Every year many girls applied and joined Air Hostess. The Aspirants must have a degree/diploma certificate course regarding Air Hostess with management skills, hospitality management, emergency management, navigation skills, and basic knowledge of aircraft & training. Then candidates can join this field of aviation as an air hostess and flight steward.
Air Hostess Job 2022 Overview
|Education||Candidates have a Graduate Degree or 10+2 with Air hostess degree/Diploma/Certificate program|
|Age||The minimum age is 18 and the maximum age is 26 Years|
|Height||Minimum require height 157.5cm, 5.16 inches, BMI Required|
|Eyesight||6/6 or 6/24, Both Eyes|
|Language||English, Other Languages if Required|
|Marital Status||Unmarried or Married|
Air Hostess Entrance Exam Books
- Buy Cabin Crew Career Guide book online at best prices--> Buy Now
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment Exam Guide (Popular Master Guide) Paperback – 1 January 2022-> Buy Now
How To Become A Successful Air Hostess (Alternative Careers Series Book 5) Kindle Edition–> Buy Now
How To Become A Successful Air Hostess (Alternative Careers Series Book 5)–Buy Now
Skills Required For Air Hostess Job
- Clear speech and voice
- Proficiency in languages like English Hindi and others (if required)
- Team worker
- Pleasant & friendly personality
- Quick to find solutions
- Sense of Responsibility
- Good Communication Skills
- Good appearance
- Presence of mind and initiative
- Team Working Skills
- Positive attitude
- Flexibility in working unusual hours
Latest upcoming air hostess Recruitment 2022: Update Soon
Air hostess job application form 2022
After completion of the AIR hostess course, the candidates can join Air Hostess Job in National and as International Airlines. Every year Major Indian and International job notification comes regarding Air Hostess/Flight Attendant recruitment on official website websites. Some of the well-known recruitment authority names are providing here like Air India, Vistara, Spice Jet, Virgin Atlantic, Emirates Airlines, Indigo, Jet Airways, Lufthansa, Qatar Airways, British Airways, and Cathay Pacific.
We will update the recruitment notification and job application when the recruitment authority will release any Job Notification. As we know that air hostess job is a glamorous and high salary paying job.
The interested candidate who wants to join Air Hostess and wants to make a career in Air Hostess Job, those can get full Course Details of Air Hostess from below section
Air Hostess Job 2022 Qualifications/Eligibility
Eligibility or qualifications for flight attendant/air hostess in India:
1. Educational criteria for Air Hostess Course
- The interested Candidates minimum requires qualification is 12th pass with any Air Hostess courses degree/diploma/certificate for air hostess jobs.
- The 10th passed candidate can join air hosted course after 10th. The candidates must be proficient at writing, reading, and speaking- English, Hindi, and other foreign languages.
2. Age and Marital Status for air hostess Job
- For Air hostess job the candidate’s age limit depends upon their policy. Generally, the candidate’s age must be between 17 to 26 years.
- Similarly, marital status also depends on recruitment authority policy.
Air Hostess Job 2022 Responsibilities of an Air Hostess
The Air Hostess Career is glamorous and stylish. But there is huge responsibilities/Job role of candidates. The candidates must check the responsibilities of Air Hostesses from below section-
- Responsible for announcements of in-flight and inter-department coordination.
- Ensuring Passenger’s comfort of passengers and safety.
- Helping passengers with their luggage on board, seats and assisting them, etc.
- Serve food, water, blankets, reading material, and other such items to passengers.
- Assisting passengers in comfort zone at during times of emergency/distress.
Air Hostess Job 2022 SALARY
Air Hostess Job Salary will depend on several factors such as- work experience type of Airlines, the profile of candidates. Domestic Airlines Salary is in comparison to international airlines. Government Airlines will pay basis of the Grade pay guidelines.
Domestic Airlines, starting salary is 20-40k Rupees per month and international airlines salary is generally around 50k rupees per month or more. That above-mentioned salary, not an official notification, it may be different.
India’s Top Colleges for Air Hostess courses:
- Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College of Aeronautics, Jaipur
- Avalon Academy, Dehradun
- Air Hostess Academy, Pune
- Air Hostess Academy, Delhi
- Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, Mumbai
- Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, Delhi
- Universal Airhostess Academy, Chennai
Air Hostess Recruitment 2022 course After 12th
Candidates can check to require the course for Air Hostess job 2022, The professional education for air hostess and flight steward is a divide in has three levels after 12th.
- Certificate courses: (Course Duration – 6 months to 1 year)
- Aviation and Hospitality Services
- Night Rating
- Aviation Management
- Hospitality Travel and Customer Service
- Air Hostess/Flight Purser
- Aviation Hospitality
- Travel Management
- International Airlines
- Private Pilot Training
- Air Ticketing
- International Air Cargo
- Airport Ground Management
- Commercial Pilot Training
- Air RT / Radio Flight Officer
- Fare Ticketing Virgin Atlantic/ GTMC Courses
- Security and Safety
- Diploma courses (Course Duration – 1 year to 2 years)
- Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Air Hostess Training
- Diploma in Travel Management
- Airport Management & Customer Care
- Airlines Management
- Professional Cabin Crew Services
- Professional Ground Staff Services
- Airlines and Travel Management
- Cargo Practices & Documentation
- Ground handling And Cargo Management
- Hospitality, Travel and Customer Service
- Airport Ground Staff Training with On-job Training
- Degree courses: Course Duration – 3 years to 5 years)
- BBA(Aviation )
- MBA(Aviation )
- Post Graduate in Aviation and Hospitality Services
- Post Graduate in Airport Ground Services
- Post Graduate In Aviation
- Post Graduate Hospitality,
- Post Graduate Travel
- Post Graduate Customer Service