Alagappa B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022, Admission, Application Form, Admit Card: The Alagappa University, Kariakudi was established in 1985 to provide education in Arts, Commerce, Education, Science, Management and IT fields. Every year the Alagappa University conducts a bed entrance exam to get admissions into 2-year B.Ed degree program. Check the detail information about Alagappa B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022.
The candidate who wants to become a teacher in the government-recognized school of Tamil Nadu those can apply Alagappa University B.Ed Admission 2022. The application form will be released in April 2022 on university office or its website. The admissions will be offered on the basis performance in the entrance exam of the university. The candidates can check more details regarding Alagappa University Distance B.Ed Admission 2022 like Application Form, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key and Result
Alagappa B.Ed 2022 Overview
Name of the University: Algappa University.
Admission Course: B.Ed Programme.
Exam name: B.Ed Entrance Exam.
Start Date to Apply: April 2022.
Final Date to Apply: May 2022.
Academic Year: 2022
Date of the Entrance Test: In June 2022.
Result Publish Date: June/ July 2022.
Application Mode: Online.
Website Address: alagappauniversity.ac.in
Notice About: Alagappa Univ B.Ed Entrance Application 2022.
Alagappa B.Ed 2022 Important Date
|Application Form will Available||April 2022|
|Application Form For B.Ed (Distance Education)||Update Soon|
|Application Form Closing Date||May 2022|
|Distance Education Last date for Receipt of Application form||June 2022|
|Admit Card will Available||May 2022|
|Exam Date||Mid of May 2022 (Revised)|
|Answer key||Releasing Soon|
|Declaration of Result||Update Soon|
Alagappa University B.Ed Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have Trained in-service Teacher in any Govt. recognized school and completed NCTE recognized Teacher Education within Tamil Nadu state through face-to-face mode/Trained in-service teacher with D.T.Ed.
- The Candidates must have passed 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 in the following program from a recognized University.
- Tamil Mathematics/Physics/Applied/Biochemistry/Zoology/ Physics/Chemistry/Applied/Chemistry/Botany/Microbiology/Biotechnology/Environmental Sci./ Computer Sci/Computer Application & Information Technology/ History/Geography/Applied Geography.
- If candidates have home Science, Economics and Commerce the candidates should have studied the same subjects at UG & PG levels
Alagappa University B.Ed Exam 2022 Application Form & Fee
- The Alagappa University B.Ed Application Form will be released in April 2022
- Alagappa University B.Ed Registration process will be closed in May 2022
- Alagappa University B.Ed Distance Education Offline Application Form also will be released.
- The Interested candidates can download the application form from the official website www.alagappauniversity.ac.in and submit the duly filled application form with a requested application fee of Rs.500/- in the form of D.D.
- The candidates must write name, address of the candidate, Mobile number on the reverse side of the crossed Demand Draft.
- The duly filled Application form should be sent to The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Alagappa University, Karaikudi-630003.
- The applicants need to download the Admit Card to participate for the entrance exam.
- Alagappa University B.Ed Admit card 2022 will be issued on the website of the university.
- The call latter will contain the important information of the applicants and exam (center and schedule).
- The candidates should be kept safe admit card until the finale process of admission is over.
Result & Admission
- The B.Ed entrance exam result will announce on the university’s official website and the interested candidates can download it by entering their roll number.
- The qualified candidates will be selected for admissions based on their marks obtained in the entrance exam.
- The final admission will be done after verification of documents of the candidates.
Karaikudi – 630 003, Tel: 04565 – 226001, Fax: 04565 – 225525
The Director – DDE
Karaikudi – 630 004, Tel: 04565 – 226250, Fax: 04565 – 225216
Enquiry: 04565 – 228098, 223410
The Controller of Examination
E7Karaikudi – 630 003, Tel: 04565 – 229330, Fax: 04565 – 225624
Enquiry – 04565 – 223122, 223123, 223125, 223175