Alwar Army Bharti 2023: Check Registration, Age, Admit Card, Date: Alwar Army Bharti 2023: Alwar Open Army Recruitment Rally conducts for 6 districts of Rajasthan state (Alwar, Bharatpur, Dausa, Dholpur, Karauli, and Sawaimadhopur districts). Indian Army organizes open army rally one time every year for recruiting various trades posts of Indian Army Soldier like Soldier GD, Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Clerk/ SKT, Soldier Technical and Soldier Nursing Assistant vacancies. Candidates can check more details before going to apply for Alwar Army recruitment Rally 2023 like Alwar Army Bharti 2023 Application Form, Physical Height, Chest, Weight, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus Age, Qualification, PFT, PST and Admit Card.
ARO Alwar Army Open Bharti 2023 Overview
- Organization Name: Indian Army ARO Alwar Under HQ Jaipur Zone.
- Recruitment Name: Alwar Army recruitment Rally 2023
- Post Name: Soldier GD, Soldier Clerk, Sol Technical, NA and Sol Tradesmen
- Bharti Venue (Place) – Indira Gandhi Stadium, Alwar (Rajasthan).
- Notification: Online Application
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Bharti Date: Update Soon
- Pay Scale: Update soon
- Mode of Written Exam: Offline
- Job Location: All Over India
- Status: Date Available
- Nationality: Indian
- Website: joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Alwar Army Bharti 2023 Eligibility Criteria
General Duty Soldier: The candidate must have qualified 10th / SSLC / High School with a minimum of 45% marks 33% marks in each subject.
Clerk/SKT Soldier: The candidate should be cleared 12th/Intermediate in any stream (Arts/Science/Commerce) along With 50% marks in each subject and overall should have obtained 60% marks.
Tradesman Soldier: The Candidate must have passed 8th or 10th class.
Technical: The candidate must have clear 12th/10+2 Examination in PCM Stream (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English) with minimum 50% aggregate and 40% marks aggregate in each subject.
Nursing Assistant: Passed 12th examination class in PCB Stream (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and English) along with 50% aggregate and 40% marks obtained in each subject.
Soldier GD – Candidate’s age should be at list 17½ and not more than 21 Years.
Soldier Clerk/SKT, Technical, NA, and Tradesmen – Minimum age is 17½ and maximum age is 23 Years
Alwar Army Bharti 2023 Important Date
Rally Bharti Venue:- Indira Gandhi Stadium, Alwar (Rajasthan).
|Online Registration Available||2nd November 2023|
|Closing Date for Online Application Form||16th December 2023.|
|Army Rally Date||4th January 2023. to 13th January 2023.|
|Medical Test||Update Soon|
|Admit Card for Physical Test||Update Soon|
|Written Test Date||After 2 months of physical test|
ARO Alwar Army Open Bharti 2023 Application Form
Alwar Army recruitment Rally 2023 Application form available by online mode through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. All eligible & interested candidates will have to register and submit applications for participating in the ARO Alwar Bharatpur Recruitment Rally.
- First, candidates Go to the official website of Join Indian Army and then enter the Captcha code.
- Find a link of JCO/ OR Apply online at the right side of the homepage.
- Open JCO/ OR Apply online link and then click on new registration.
- If candidates are already registered, those can log in.
- Now select your respective link of ARO Alwar Army Rally.
- Select your choice job post and fill the application form.
- Upload a candidate’s image and Signature.
- Finally, submit it and Keep a copy of the application form.
ARO Alwar Army Open Bharti 2023 Required Documents
- 10th pass or 12th pass mark sheet and certificate
- Identity card (Aadhar Card, Voter Id, Pan Card, etc).
- Birth Certificate.
- Residential Certificate.
- Relation Certificate ( Only for Relation Bharti).
- Un-Married Certificate.
- School Certificate
- Character Certificate.
- Sports Certificate (If Any).
- NCC Certificate (If Any).
- Religion Certificate.
- Online application/registration process.
- Admit card Arability.
- Physical fitness test
- Physical measurement test
- Documents verification
- Army Bharti medical test.
- Army written examination (CEE).
- written test result
- Preparation of merit list.
The Admit card will issue by online mode on the official website of respective authority. The admit card is a mandatory document to carry at the examination center on the day of Rally. Here you can access a direct link of Alwar Army Bharti admit card. The admit card will contain information of candidates and examination like candidates name, DOB, roll number, Registration Number, Bharti date, Time and day.
The recruitment board will send admit card link to all applicable email Ids for physical standard. CEE(common entrance exam) admit cards will issue after completion of physical examination. The admit card is a mandatory document to carry at Bharti location.