AMU B.Ed 2020: Aligarh Muslim University B.Ed Application Form, Admission, Admit Card: AMU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020: AMU refers as Aligarh Muslim University. The Aligarh Muslim University offers various UG, PG and doctoral programmes. Every year the Aligarh Muslim University conducts an entrance exam for candidates to get admission into two years Bachelors in education. Aligarh Muslim University Bachelors in Education exam conducts by Aligarh University itself. Candidates who want to make career in teaching field, those can apply for AMU B.Ed 2020. Eligible & Interested Candidates are requested read all the guidelines from below or from official website. Here we are providing all the important links & Information Boucher to apply for the AMU B.Ed 2020 like Admit Card, Application Form, Admission and Counselling. AMU (Aligarh Muslim University) is a central university located at Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh.
AMU B.Ed 2020 Overview
Name of the Conducting Body: Aligarh Muslim University- AMU.
Exam Level: State Level.
Course Offered: B.Ed Course.
Name of the Exam: B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam.
Course Duration: Two Years.
Mode of Apply: Online Mode
Application Available: Feb 2020
B.Ed Entrance Exam Date: May 2020
Result Declaration Date: Notified soon.
Official Website: www.amu.ac.in
Aligarh Muslim University B.Ed 2020 Important Date
|Online Application form will release||Feb 2020|
|Closing Date Application Form||March 2020|
|Application Fee starts||Feb 2020|
|Application fee last the date||March 2020|
|Admit Card will available||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||May 2020|
|Publishing of Answer Key||June 2020|
AMU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidates will have to check following mention eligibility criteria for applying for AMU B.Ed 2020 programme.
- The interested candidates must have a bachelor degree (B.A. / B.Sc. / B. Com. / B.Tech) with at least 50% marks aggregate.
- The candidates who have Bachelor degree in Engineering, Technology and Mathematics along with 55% marks.
- The candidates minimum age is 27 years as on 1stJuly 2020
How to Apply for AMU B.Ed 2020
- The candidates before going to applying, They must ensure that eligibility criteria mentioned in official notification.
- First all of you visit the official website of Annamalai University at amu.ac.in.
- Candidates find a link of Notifications link and click on the official website.
- The candidates need to fill all the necessary details in the online application.
- Candidates must enter educational and personal information like Name of candidates, Address, Date of Birth and passing marks as per the rules.
- In order to completion application procedures candidates have to pay the application fees by online mode.
- After submission of application fee, candidates take printouts of the submitted application.
- Attached signature, photograph and thumb imprison at the required place on the form.
- Finally, submit a printed copy of the application form.
- Keep save a hard copy of the Application for further use.
- The Payment of Fee will be complete by Online Mode.
- The Application Fees will be different for the different category for B.Ed. Entrance Examination:
|2.||SC/ST/Physically Handicapped||Rs. 350/-|
AMU B.Ed 2020 Selection Procedures
The eligible candidates will select on the basis of candidate’s performance in the AMU B.Ed 2020 JEE Entrance.
The respective authority will prepare a merit list on the basis cut of marks of marks and marks scored by candidates in the Entrance Exam.
Aligarh Muslim University B.Ed 2020 Admit Card
- The AMU B.Ed Admit Card2020 is mandatory document to appear in the Admission test.
- The call latter will available on the official website com
- The university will not send admit card by post.
- Bring a recent passport size colour image at examination centre.
AMU B.Ed 2020 Admission Procedure
The AMU B.Ed Admission procedures will include below mention points.
- After completion of counselling procedures candidates have to Report at seat allotment on respective date at the venue without fail.
- Candidates must carry their educational Mark sheets/Certificates with the requisite percentage of marks at the time of reporting for admission.
10th/High School Marks sheet and Certificate
12th (Intermediate Marks sheet and Certificate
TC (Transfer Certificate)
Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.