ARO Aurangabad Army Bharti 2023: Date, Application Form, Admit Card: Check complete details regarding Aurangabad Army Recruitment Rally 2023 like- Date, Application Form, Qualification, PFT, PST, PET/PMT, Physical Height, Chest, Weight, Age, Medical, Written Exam, Admit Card and Result. Army Recruiting Office Aurangabad covered 9 districts of Maharashtra States as Hingoli, Parbhani, Nanded, Aurangabad, Jalna, Buldana, Nandurbar, Dhule, and Jalgaon district. ARO Aurangabad conducts Army Recruitment Rally for recruiting various posts of Indian Army like- Soldier GD, Soldier Clerk, Technical, Soldier NA, and Tradesmen. The Indian Army is going to conduct Army Open Rally for those candidates who are belonging to ARO Aurangabad, Maharashtra State. Read more about ARO Aurangabad Open Army Bharti Rally 2023 from below.
Aurangabad Army Recruitment Rally 2023 Overview
Organization Name: Join Indian Army
HQ Name: HQ Pune Zone
Districts Covered: Hingoli, Parbhani, Nanded, Aurangabad, Jalna, Buldana, Nandurbar, Dhule and Jalgaon district
Vacancy Name: Various (Soldier GD, NA, Clerk, Technical, and Tradesmen)
Official Notification: published
Mode of Apply: Online
Job Location: All over India
Mode of Written Exam: Offline
Status: Yet Available
Aurangabad Army Recruitment Rally 2023 Important date
Online Application Form start from: 05-11-2019
Last Date for Application form:19-12-2019
ARO Aurangabad Army Rally Date: 04-01-2023 to
Admit Card will be issued: Two weeks before the Bharti
Medical Test: will be updated soon
Written Test Date: Will be updated soon
Aurangabad Army Recruitment Rally 2023 Eligibility criteria
Soldier GD – minimum required age is 17½ years and maximum age is 21 Years
Soldier Clerk/SKT, Nursing Assistant, Soldier Technical, and Tradesmen – Minimum age is 17½ and maximum age is 23 Years
Soldier GD – The interested candidates must have pass 10th pass with 45% marks and 33% in each subject. If candidates have pass 12th and higher education, then the percentage will be waived off.
Soldier Clerk/SKT – Pass 12th/Intermediate Exam from a recognized board in PCM Stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths with minimum 50% Marks and at least 40% Marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant– 12th Pass in PCB stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology & English from a recognized board and candidates must have secured minimum 50% marks overall and minimum 40% in each subject.
Tradesmen – 10th/ 08th pass
ARO Aurangabad Army Bharti 2023 Application Form
Eligible and interested applicants can apply by online mode for ARO Aurangabad Maharashtra Army Recruitment Rally through the official website of Join Indian Army- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The candidates keep ready the proper documents at the time of applying application form. First of all, finish the registration process and submit your application form. If you have already registered, candidates can log indirectly.
- First, the interested and eligible candidates must open the official website of Join Indian Army.
- The candidates can click here for Indian Army official website.
- Now a new web page will open of the Indian Army, candidates search JCO/Apply/Login link at the right side of the application form.
- A login/ registration page will open, the new candidates click on the Registration and the candidates who have are already registered they can log in.
- Enter candidates email id and password to login your account.
- Now you can fill candidates personal and educational details in ARO Aurangabad army registration form or application form.
- Submit the dully-filled application form and take a print out copy of it.
ARO Aurangabad Army Bharti 2023 required Documents
- Open Rally Admit Card.
- 10th and 12th class passing marks sheet and certificates
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate
- SOWW/ SOS/ SOEX/ SOW Certificates for these category Candidates
- NCC Certificate (if have)
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card
- Sportsmen Certificate if any
ARO Aurangabad Army Bharti 2023 Selection Procedures
Selection Procedure: Candidates have to qualify the ARO Aurangabad Army Recruitment process for shortlisting for the Indian army.
- Online Application/Registration Process.
- Download Open Army Rally Admit Card.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
- Documents Verification.
- Medical Test.
- Medical Unfit Candidates.
- Written exam admit card issue
- Army Written Examination (CEE).
- Declaration of Result Of Written Test.
- Merit List.