ARO Mumbai Indian Army Bharti Rally 2023: Application Form, Date, Age Limit: ARO Mumbai Indian Army Bharti Rally 2023: The Army Recruiting Office Mumbai comes under HQ Pune Zone. ARO Mumbai covers 7 d districts of Maharashtra State like Thane, Nasik, Palghar, Mumbai Suburban, Raigad, and army Bharti Colaba districts of Maharashtra. ZRO Mumbai Online registration will release for recruiting various posts of the Indian Army like Soldiers GD, ST, SKT, Clerk, NA & Other Posts. The Application Form will available by online mode on the official website of the Indian Army. Check more details regarding Mumbai Indian Army Bharti 2023 like Online Application Form, Physical, Qualification, PFT, PST, Height, Chest, Weight, Age, PET/PMT, Medical, Admit Card, Written Exam, and Result.
ARO Mumbai Indian Army Bharti Rally 2023 Overview
- Name of the Department: Indian Army
- HQ & ARO name: HQ Pune Zone, ARO Mumbai
- Army Bharti Name: ARO Mumbai Army Bharti Rally 2023
- Posts: Soldiers GD, ST, SKT, Clerk, Nursing Assistant & Other Posts
- Bharti Rally State: Maharashtra
- ARO: Mumbai ARO
- Job Location: All Over India
- Category: Join Indian Army
- Official URL:joinindianarmy.nic.in
Mumbai Indian Army Bharti 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Soldier Technical: Passed 10+2 / intermediate exam pass in Science PCM Stream (physics, Chemistry, and Maths) with at list 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject from an authenticate board.
Soldier Nursing Assistant: For NA post candidates have pass 10+2 / intermediate Science PCB Stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The candidates must have Minimum 50% marks and obtains at 40% in each Subject from a recognized board.
Soldier Clerk SKT:- Pass 10+2 Intermediate exam in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science). Candidates must have obtained 60% Marks and a minimum of 50% in each subject.
Soldier Tradesmen:- Simple Pass High School and 10th class.
Soldier General Duty: These post candidates should be completed SSLC /Metric/10th with minimum 45% marks and 33% marks in each subject from a recognized board.
Age limit for Soldier General Duty should be between 17 ½ to 21 years.
Age limit for Soldier Clerk, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, and Tradesmen category must have between 17 ½ years to 23 years.
Age limit for Havildar Education should be Between 20 to 25 years of age.
ARO Mumbai Indian Army Bharti Rally 2023 Important Date
Application Form Start From Will Be Updated Soon
Closing Date For Registration: Will Be Updated Soon
Admit Card Will Be Issued: Will Be Updated Soon
Bharti/Rally Date: Will Be Updated Soon
Medical Exam Date: Will Be Updated Soon
Written Exam Date: Will Be Updated Soon
Final Result Will Announce: Will Be Updated Soon
Mumbai Indian Army Bharti 2023 Application Form
Mumbai Indian Army Bharti Rally Application form will available by online mode on the official website of Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The Army Recruitment Rally will start after completion of application procedures. Fresh candidates need to register online before the closing date of application form for the Recruitment Rally. Candidates who are registered before those can directly submit online application forms by using registered Email ID and Password.
How to Apply
- All first, go to visit the official website of the Indian Army.
- Open the Link of “ARO Mumbai Indian Army Bharti 2023 and click on JCO/ RO Apply /Login” Link
- Register and log in to your account.
- Fill the online application form and Select Your job Posts From here
- Provide candidates all the educational and personal Required details here
- Finally, Take a hard copy of Your Indian Army Application Formto use in future
ARO Mumbai Indian Army Bharti Rally 2023 Selection Procedures
- Online Application Proceduress.
- Download admit card for Physical Exam.
- Physical fitness test (PFT).
- Physical measurement test (PMT).
- Document Verification
- Army Bharti medical test.
- Written Exam Admit Card
- Army written examination (CEE).
- Final merit list prepare.
- Declaration of the result.
Mumbai Indian Army Bharti 2023 Require Documents
- 10th and 12th passing Education Certificates and marks sheet
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Admit Card.
- Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate
- NCC Certificate (if have)
- Sportsmen Certificate
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Certificates for these category Candidates
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card