Audition for Roadies 2023 | Eligibility Criteria | Dates: MTV Roadies is one of the most effective and known reality shows all over India. If anyone is interested in this reality show then you will be able to take part in this competition. The contestants are given many daring tasks to check their physical and mental strength. This show was established in the year 2003 created by Ananth. The MTV Roadies show founders were Raghu Ram, Rajiv Lakshman, and RJ Amit, and these are left in the 2014 show. It is one of India’s longest reality shows.
The people who were selected as contestants can get an opportunity on television. The judges are prince Narula, raftaar, Nikhil chinapa, ranvijay Singh, Neha Dhupia, and Sandeep Singh. The people who are a fan of them then you will be able to get the chance to satisfy the judges. During the audition time, the people impress the judges by showing their attitude and confidence. MTV has launched twenty seasons and here we have a tendency to provide the entire details like eligibility criteria, audition date, registration method, and alternative information of Audition for Roadies 2023.
Overview of MTV Roadies Registration
|Name of the Show||Roadies|
|Starting Time||Updated soon|
Registration Process for MTV Roadies
The auditions are conducted in the following cities
- Download the VOOT app on your phone or visit the website.
- Click on the registration form for auditions and fill in the information in the application form.
- Enter personal details like name, mobile number, address, and alternative information within the application form.
- Upload the photos, needed documents, etc.
- To complete the registration method click on the submit button.
- The participants will carry all the documents such as identity, age, address, etc.
- Then the candidates need to visit the individual venue for the audition round.
Eligibility Criteria for MTV Roadies
- The candidate should have higher than eighteen years of age.
- The candidate should be the nation ship of India.
- The candidate needs to create online registration at the Voot app before coming for the audition round.
- If you want to be part of the show, you must be strong and physically fit.
- As per the instructions of the judges you have to perform varied tasks and challenges given judges.
Audition Rounds for MTV Roadies
The shortlisted candidates need to go through two audition rounds.
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
In the selection process Group Discussion is the first round in MTV Roadies.
- For a group discussion, fifty to twenty contestants are selected for the particular topic.
- This discussion will be conducted by experts.
- Depending on the group discussion shortlisted candidates have to face the final audition round.
- The personal interview need to deal with judges face to face.
- It is the toughest round for any contestant to appear as a Roadie.
- The candidate who qualifies for the personal interview can hold an opportunity to start out their journey.
Tips for Audition Rounds of MTV Roadies
- The candidate should maintain calm during the argument and also not respond within the round.
- Present your opinion in the group and should be original and honest.
- When you reach the final audition round, the candidate must maintain a smile on their face.
- The candidate should be positive, and confident, and not copy others.
- Girls and boys should maintain distinctive dress and a good look to their temperament.
Endnote: Keep on bookmarking this page to urge the newest information concerning Audition for Roadies 2023.