Automobile Job 2022 Company, Career, Recruitment, Salary, vacancy (ITI, Poly, B.Tech): Check complete details regarding Upcoming/ latest Automobile Job 2022: like company, list of careers in the automotive industry, automobile job vacancy, automobile engineering jobs for fresher’s, automobile engineering job salary and Automobile Recruitment 2022 Career, Recruitment, Salary, a vacancy. Check depth information of B.E/B.Tech/ M.E./M.Tech/Diplom/Degree Automobile Engineering. M.E/M. Tech is 2 years long Post Graduate Level program ITI is a certificated course, Polytechnic is a three-year diploma course and B.E/B. Tech is a 4 years Degree courses.
It is a job of Vehicle Engineering for works with motorcycles, trucks, buses, and automobiles, etc. In this article, you will find all job information such as basic of Automobile course like detail, important subjects present, course duration, eligibility criteria, and course structure.
Automobile Job 2022 Career
The Mechanical or Automobile Engineering is a specialist in the field of Automobile manufacturing, mechanic, Designing, Testing, operating and Research. As we know that Automobile Engineering is a branch of Mechanical engineering. The candidates can same courses after 12th science. Automobile Job 2022 career is an option for people who are driven and passionate about the vehicle. The candidates must have understanding and interest in mechanics works, electronics, and mathematics as. The candidate’s people in this career are required for good communication with other professionals regularly.
Automobile Job Vacancy 2022
- Automobile Technicians
- Bike Mechanics
- Quality Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Automobile Designers
- Car Mechanics
- Executive and Managerial Positions
- Driver Instrumentation Engineer
- Diesel Mechanics
- Senior Production Engineer
Automobile Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria
Candidates must have passed 12th examination and candidates have a PG course, Bachelor’s Degree and engineering diploma in .E./B.Tech/ Mechanical/Automobile Engineering.
Automobile Eligibility Criteria for Courses
Choose a college which offers master, diploma, bachelor, & Doctoral courses in Automobile field.
- Automobile Engineering Certificate Course
- Automobile Repair & Driving Certificate Course in
- Three years of Polytechnic Diploma in Automobile Engineering after three years.
- After passing 12th with PCM Stream candidates can four years Tech in Automobile Engineering/Automotive Design Engineering
- Four years E-course in Automobile Engineering after the intermediate examination.
- Two years Master course Tech in Automobile Engineering/ Automotive Engineering & e-Manufacturing, after completion of their Bachelor Degree in Automobile Engineering.
- Candidates can Ph.D. in Automobile Engineering
Automobile Job 2022 Company
Check List of careers in the automotive industry
- Maruti Suzuki
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- Ashok Leyland
- Haldex India
- Hero Moto Corp
automobile engineering jobs for freshers Update Soon
Automobile Engineering job Salary
Automobile engineering job will available in both private and government sector. The Automobile manufacturing and designing companies are prime recruiters authority. Also, a manufacturing firm in this field- electrical, engines, parts, tools, and electronics systems. The above mention companies will recruit candidates based on B.E/B.Tech/ M.E./M.Tech. and Automobile Engineering. Some other job posts available in the sectors are-
- Automobile Engineer
- Safety Testing Specialist
- Material purchase manager
- Design Engineer
- Material Processing Specialist
- Quality Control Executive
- Research and Development Engineer
The Salary package of an Automotive Engineer will depend on several factors like organization, job profile, qualification and experience. In India, the Automotive Engineer salary is approximate Rs. 3 Lakh to Rs. 6 Lakh per annum. After experienced with master degree candidates can earn and more than Rs. 1,00,000/- per month.
|Andhra Pradesh||Update Soon|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Update Soon|
|Himachal Pradesh||Update Soon|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Update Soon|
|Madhya Pradesh||Update Soon|
|Tamil Nadu||Update Soon|
|Uttar Pradesh||Update Soon|
|West Bengal||Update Soon|