Bangalore Army Bharti 2023 Karnataka Army Recruitment Rally Age, Height, Qualification Admit Card: Bangalore Army Bharti 2023 Check Army Recruitment Rally HQ Bangalore (Karnataka) 2023 Notification. HQ Bengaluru / Bangalore Zone conducts Army Bharti 2023 for 13th districts of Karnataka & Kerala State like – Tumkur, Mandya, Mysore, Bellary , Bangalore Urban, Bangalore Rural, Chamarajanagar, Kolar, Chikaballapura, Hassan, Ramanagara, Kodagu, and Chitradurga The HQ Bangalore covered 4 ARO centers of Karnataka & Kerala state- Army Recruiting Office, Belgaum, Army Recruiting Office, Mangalore, Army Recruiting Office, Calicut And Army Recruiting Office, Trivandrum.
Every year HQ Bangalore conducts Indian Army Recruitment Rally for recruiting various posts of Indian Army as Soldier GD, Clerk / SKT, Nursing Assistant, Tradesman, and Technical, etc. Check complete details of Bangalore Army Bharti 2023 like online registration, physical, Important Date, Admit Card, Eligibility Criteria and Result.
Bangalore Army Bharti 2023 Overview
- Organization Name: Join Indian Army
- Post Name: various (Soldier GD, Soldier Clerk / SKT, Nursing Assistant, and Soldier Tradesman)
- Rally Name: Army Bangalore Recruitment (Karnataka, Kerala, and Lakshadweep)
- Notification: Registration Form
- Bharti Date: April 2023
- Mode of Exam: Online Mode
- Mode of Apply: Online Mode
- Job Location: All over India
- Status: Available soon at the official website
- Nationality: Indian
Karnataka Army Recruitment Rally 2023 Eligibility Criteria
|Post-Wise Educational Details|
|Post Name||Education Details|
|Soldier GD||Pass 10th class with 45% Aggregate & 33% marks in each subject if candidates have Higher Qualification than marks will be round off.|
|Soldier Clerk||Pass the 12th examination in any subject with 60% Aggregate & 50% marks in each subject|
|Soldier Technical||Candidates must have qualified 12th class with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Math) Stream with 50% marks Aggregate & 40% marks in each subject.|
|Soldier NA||Pass 12th class from a recognized board in PCB Stream with 50% Marks Aggregate & 40% marks in each subject.|
|Soldier Tradesman||Only 8th OR 10th Passed|
- Soldier GD: The Minimum requires age is 17 ½ years and the maximum age is 21 years.
- Soldier Tradesman: Candidates’ age must be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
- Soldier Clerk / SKT: Candidates’ age must be at list 17 ½ to 23 years.
- Nursing Assistant: Candidates’ age must be 17 ½ years and not more than 23 years.
- Soldier Technical: Minimum age is 17 ½ and not more than 23 years.
Karnataka Army Bharti 2023 Important Date
Online Registration Start From: will update soon.
Closing date to Submit Online Application Form: will update soon.
Recruitment Rally Date: will update soon.
Medical Exam Date is: will update soon.
Bangalore Army Recruitment Rally 2023 Application Form
The authority will release a recruitment rally notification by online mode on the official website of Join Indian Army. The candidates need to read the official advertisement before going to apply, The interested & eligible candidates can submit the application form by online mode through web site www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Candidates have to register on the official website and fill up complete details in the online application form. On the day of the Army recruitment rally, candidates must carry original documents and two photocopies of admit card.
Step to Apply Online Application
- First, open the official website of Join Indian Army. nic.in
- Now the home page will be opened of the official site, then click access tab of JCO/Apply/Login.
- New candidates click on the Registration and the candidates who have already registered before those can log indirect by entering their email and password.
- Now candidates need to enter details on your HQ Bangalore army rally registration form with candidate’s details and educational information.
- Select Indian army posts according to your choice and eligibility criteria.
KSP Recruitment 2023 Karnataka Police SI, Constable Job, Application Form
- Issue of Admit Card
- Physical Measurement Test (PST)
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Examination/Test
- Written Exam
- Final Result
- Education Certificate and mark sheet of 10th/12th
- Registration Form
- Nativity (Domicile) Certificate,
- Caste Certificate
- Sports & NCC Certificates,
- 20 color photographs
- Identity proof (Aadhar Card /Driving licenses. Voter ID and DOB Certificate)
Bangalore Army Admit Card 2023
Admit will issue two weeks before commencing the recruitment rally. The Admit Card will be issued on the official website of the Indian Army i.e www .joinindianarmy.nic.in. The admit card will contain the candidate’s name, roll number, rally date and time.
Candidates can download admit card by log in your account at Indian army official website.
Mangalore ARO Army rally date 2020