Bank Clerk Salary in Bank of Baroda | Eligibility | Details: Bank of Baroda is announced by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) and invites applications from interested candidates. Selected candidates are paid with a pay scale with special allowances. They are paid allowances and other benefits for their performance. Candidates need to qualify for all the phases for the final selection. In this article, we discuss bank clerk salary in Bank of Baroda.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Baroda
The age of candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 28 years. Candidates should have a reserved category and may get relaxation in the upper age limit. Candidates should complete a graduate degree from a recognized university. Candidates should be in the local language and should have computer knowledge.
Annual Package of Bank of Baroda
Selected candidates are paid the best salary. The annual package is 156900/- to 437532/- inclusive of allowances, perks, and benefits.
|Bank of Baroda||Salary Structure|
|Exam Conducting||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Bank Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Salary||13075/- to 36461/-|
Perks and Benefits
Interested and eligible candidates are paid allowances as per salary rules and regulations.
- House Rent Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Medical Allowance, etc.
Clerk Salary Slip
The salary slip is issued to every candidate and includes the details of basic pay, grade pay, allowances, and other applicable benefits. It is the official proof for identification purposes.
Clerk in Hand Salary
The in-Hand salary of a clerk at the Bank Of Baroda is INR 13,075/- to 36,461/- per month. Those who successfully download the admit card to attend the exam and succeed in all the levels are able to receive the In-Hand salary.
Bank Of Baroda Clerk Job Profile
- To maintain data and Files
- To manage and fix queries of customers
- KYC Compliance
- Data Processing
- Cash Deposit and Withdrawal
- Bookkeeping and maintaining accounts
- Open loan accounts, etc.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
The prelims marks will not be added for selection, only scores of the main exams will be considered for final selection.
IBPS Clerk 2023 Application Form
- The candidate should visit the official website of IBPS.
- Read the details regarding the application process.
- Registration Id and password will be sent to your email id.
- Fill in the details of the application form like name of the candidate, date of birth, address, gender, educational details, etc.
- The applicant should upload the scanned documents and photograph with a signature.
- The candidate must pay the application fee using net banking, debit card, and credit card.
- Verify the application form before submitting the form.
- The candidate needs to take a printout copy of the application form.
- Reading comprehension
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Number Series
- Quadratic Equations
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Puzzle and Arrangements
- Coding and Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Direction Sense
- Computer Network
- History of Computers
- Hardware Devices
- MS Office
- Computer Memory
- Computer Software
- Banking and Insurance Awareness
- Financial Awareness
- Government Schemes and Policies
- Current Affairs
- Static Awareness
The admit card will be released before the examination. The admit card is downloaded through the sanctioned website. Seekers should bring admit card to attend the test.
After the result is declared the seekers will get named for the post. The seekers who qualify for the primary test am will be called for the mains test.
Endnote: For any queries regarding the post of Bank Clerk Salary in Bank of Baroda comment here and keep on visiting this site for more updates.