BECIL Recruitment : BECIL Recruitment: Grab this chance… Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited will soon issue a notice of BECIL Recruitment for filling up vacant posts. Jo hunters who think themselves eligible for given posts they may apply by filling BECIL application form on or before the end date.. The last date to submit the application form for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited recruitment will be the second week of January
Are you willing to build your career in a government organization and looking for excellent prospects? Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited will soon invite an online application form from talented and eager applicants. To avail more details of BECIL Recruitment such as eligibility norms, the process to fill the form, and others are equipped below
BECIL Recruitment Overview:
- Organization Name: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
- Post Name: Various
- Total vacancy: will be announced soon
- Form Type: Online
- Last Date to Submit BECIL Application Form: 17-01-
Matriculate with Science/ B.E./B. Tech. in CS/IS/ Degree in Engineering in the relevant field/Degree of Graduation /12th Standard or Intermediate, Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent/PG or equivalent degree or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks.
The age for those students who wish to apply should be below 35 years and between 45 years
Selected job hunters will get a good amount of pay scale as per the post applied for
Also Read: UKSSSC UPCOMING VACANCY
Application Fee for BECIL Vacancy 2021
- The general category needs to pay an amount of Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every extra post applied)
- OBC need to pay an amount of Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST need to pay an amount of Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman need to pay an amount of Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women need to pay an amount of Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS need to pay an amount of Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
Mode of payment
Students need to deposit fee online mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI, etc.
The selection process for the BECIL Recruitment
- Selection of eligible job hunters will be done on the basis of tests/interviews.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any students for attending the written exam/interview
- The mode of the interview will be well-versed separately.
The application process for BECIL Recruitment
- Job hunters may apply through the BECIL official website that is www.becil.com
- On the home page hit on to the link of “Careers”
- Select the link “Vacancies” from the drop-down list.
- After that, press on to link “View Details” under the following links
- Read the entire Notification with awareness.
- Fill Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited form for the post you are interested for.
- Upload essential credentials.
- Now, make Payment of application fees through Online Mode
- Submit the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited form and take a printout of it for future use.
- Also, at last, Email a Scanned copy of credentials to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of the application form.
|Release of BECIL Notification
|First Week Of January
|Last Date to fill BECIL Recruitment
|Second Week Of January
Dear valued viewers, you need to stay in touch to gather the latest updates regarding BECIL Recruitment .
If you have any query related to Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Recruitment then you may leave your query in the stated comment box we will solve your query as soon as possible.