BHU BSC nursing application form 2023 | Exam Date | Selection Process | Admit Card: Banaras Hindu University will soon release the BHU BSC nursing application form 2023 for those students who are willing to get admission in B.Sc. Nursing Course BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023 will be conducted by Banaras Hindu University.
Those students who are willing to join in B.Sc. Nursing Course 2023, Institute of Medical Sciences, Those who have completed higher secondary education from a school affiliated with the state or CBSE can apply for the entrance exam and take admission for the course.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||BHU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2023|
|Full-Form||BHU B.Sc. Nursing/ B. Pharma (Ay) Entrance Exam|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Conducting Body||Banaras Hindu University|
|Official website www||www.bhu.ac.in|
BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023 Dates
|BHU Nursing Admission Test 2023 dates|
|Events||Exam Dates (tentative)|
|Start the submit the online Application from second||Second week of July 2023|
|End to submit the online Application from second||Second week of August 2023|
|Admit Card released date august||August 2023|
|BHU B.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam Date/ NEET 2023 Exam Date||Second week of September 2023|
|Result Announced||October 2023|
BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023 Application Form
- Detailed regarding BHU B.Sc Nursing form is given below.
- BHU B.Sc form will be released soon.
- Authority will release form in online mode.
- You may fill the BHU BSc Nursing form through the official website.
- Fill BHU B.Sc Nursing form cautiously because there is no provision of a correction window.
- Fill information in the application form.
- It’s important to note that you don’t need to send form to the university office address.
BHU B.Sc Nursing estimate Application Fee
Mode of Payment:
You may deposit fee through online mode or offline mode.
Make payment of BHU B.Sc Nursing through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Download the challan and pay on or before the last date.
Process to Apply for BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023
Process to fill form the BHU B.Sc Nursing Application Form is given below.
- Visit the official website of BHU.
- On the home page you need to press on Apply Now link
- Those who fulfill above stated norms they need to register themselves to fill the application form.
- Enter all the necessary information
- Press on to the button of “Save & Continue”
- After registration, students must fill all the personal details.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- You need to check all the information which is mentioned in the application form whether they are correct, just verify all your details from your documents before submitting your form
- After that, pay fee.
- Submit BHU B.Sc Nursing form and save it for further use.
Indian Citizenship/ National & medically fit.
Minimum age should be 17 years and 25-year maximum.
Passed the 12th class or equivalent exam.
Those students who are in their 12th class can also for the exam.
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
|Type of Question||Multiple-Choice Questions|
|No. of Question||100|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology|
|Marking Scheme||02 marks for each correct answer|
|Negative marking||No provision of negative marking|
BHU B.Sc Nursing Preparation Tips
Preparation tips are given below:
- Start the preparation early.
- Go through the exam pattern and syllabus before exam to prepare for the exam.
- Make an appropriate study schedule to prepare accordingly.
- Download the complete study material which is needed for preparation.
- Make short notes and revise them weekly.
- Solve previous year papers to appraise the performance.
- Calm to stay focused for preparation.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023 Admit Card
- BHU hall ticket will be released in the first week of June 2023.
- You can download hall ticket online mode from the official site.
- Hall Ticket is the most important document required for the exam
- You will not be allowable to participate in exam.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Selection Process
Students will be selected based on merit in the written entrance exam
BHU B.Sc Nursing Fee Structure
For B.Sc Nursing:
|Items||1st year||2nd year|
|Student welfare fund||Rs.300/-||Rs.300/-|
|Extracurricular activities fund||Rs.200/-||Rs.200/-|
|Campus utility fee||Rs.410/-||Rs.410/-|
|Student health welfare||Rs.350/-||Rs.350/-|
|I- card and passbook fee||Rs.50/-||–|
|College caution money||Rs.500/-||–|
To avail more information you can bookmark this page