Big Boss Audition Date 2023 | Application Form | Eligibility | Documents: Big Boss is the most popular and famous reality Television show. Bigg Boss reality show completed its 16 seasons with grand success. Inside the house, there are 100 days and they do not have a TV and mobile phone available for time pass and also for entertainment. The host of the Big Boss show is Salman Khan. The reality show is based on the famous well-known personalities and the common people get this platform to show their activities and other skills.
The concept of the show is that there are many people who come and live together in a Big Boss house. Only the host can interact with the people. Sometimes the participant’s relatives allow into the house. The host conducts many games, skits, songs, and dances for the participants in the show. At last, there are only five members are left in the entire house and they are eligible for the final round. Out of them, one will be the winner and the winner wins fifty Lakh prize money.
The people will not talk in any other language than Hindi and they cannot leave the house without permission. They cannot discuss the nomination process with other participants and they cannot sleep until the lights are off. At the end of the week, the host explains the performance of the housemates and other special tasks. Here is the article about the eligibility criteria, and the registration process for the post of Big Boss Audition.
Overview of Big Boss Audition 2023
This article is about the Hindi series and it can be shown on Colors TV in India. The housemates who receive the most nominations will be a public vote. The Big Boss house is built for every season like Lonavla, Goregaon, and ND Studios. The house is well furnished and has many decorative items and modern facilities. The Big Boss house contains Living Room, Kitchen, Bed Rooms, Bath Rooms, Store Room, Garden, Swimming Pool, and Gym.
|Name of the Show||Big Boss|
|Host of the Show||Salman Khan|
|Produced By||Endemol Shine India, Banijay|
|Registration Date||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Big Boss Registration
If you want to apply for Big Boss season auditions then it is time to register yourself for the audition for Big Boss 2023. This is a great opportunity for common people to be a part of the show and have a chance to win the lot prize amount. It is not easy to live in a Big Boss house with celebrities and other participants. You have to survive during the weekend with Salman Khan.
- The candidate must be 18 years or above to participate in this show.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should not be a criminal background.
- The candidate must be physically fit to participate in the Big Boss Show.
Documents required for Big Boss
The candidate must have these ID proofs such as
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Qualification Details
- Permanent Address
How to apply Big Boss Registration Process?
- The candidate must visit the official site and download the VOOT app from the play store.
- The candidate must fill in the details in the application form like the name of the candidate, date of birth, residence address, and mobile number.
- The candidate must make an introduction of himself and attach it with the application form.
- When you submit the application form once check whether all the details are correct or not.
- If the candidate is selected then they will contact you and give you the complete information for the next procedure to join the Big Boss show.
Bigg Boss 15 Contestant List
Raghav Juyal, Cezanne Khan, Nia Sharma, Ragini Khanna, Jennifer Winget, Munmun Dutta, Aditya Narayan, Aamir Ali.
Endnote: In the previous season the participants performed very well. If any queries regarding the post of Bigg Boss Audition Date 2023 comment here and visit this site to get the latest information about the audition and other details.