Bihar Institute Of Law Admission 2023 | Eligibility Criteria | Exam Pattern: Bihar Institute of Law Admission notification will be released soon and the exam is conducted by Bihar Institute of Law, Patna for admission in LLB degree. The candidates who are qualified for the exam need to take admitted. Patna is the capital of Bihar. The admission will be provided as per the merit list prepared after the entrance exam.
Here is the article about the application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, documents, and application fee for the post of Bihar Institute of Law Admission 2023.
Overview of Bihar Institute of Law Admission 2023
|Name of the Examination||LLB Entrance Exam (BILAT)|
|Mode of the Exam||Pen and Paper Mode|
|Exam Conducting Body||Bihar Institute of Law|
|Courses Offered||LLB, BA LLB (Hons)|
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Institute of Law Admission
- The candidate must complete a graduate degree in arts, science, commerce, engineering, or any relevant disciplines from a recognized university.
- The candidates who are appearing in the final year graduation exam and they must make sure that result will be declared by the date of submission.
Bihar Institute of Law Admission Application Form
- The candidate must visit the official website of Bihar.
- Click on the new registration tab and the screen is appeared.
- Fill in all the basic information in the registration form such as the name of the candidate, category, date of birth, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Enter educational details and login with your registration number and password during the time of registration.
- Go to the application and fill details in the application form.
- Make a payment of the application fee by using a debit card, credit card, and internet banking.
- The candidate needs to take a printout copy of the application form for final submission.
The payment process will be done online and the payment can be done by using a debit card, credit card, and internet banking.
The application fee through online payment is 1100/-
Bihar Institute of Law Admission 2023 Exam Pattern
- The mode of examination is pen and paper-based mode.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- The language of the exam in the English language.
- The type of question is a multiple-choice question.
- Mathematical Aptitude
- Time and Distance
- Venn Diagram
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Work
- Numerical Ability
- The problem-solving aptitude of the candidates
- Proportional truth
- Identifying patterns
- Completing arguments
- Relationship Questions
- General Science
- Latest happening in the world
- Common Errors
- Improvement and rearrangement of sentence one-word substitutions
- Fill in the blanks
- Inappropriate use of words
The admit card will be available at the Bihar Institute of Law and the candidate can download the admit card from the official website of BILPAT. The candidate should log in with a user id and password. Take a printout of the admit card and the candidate needs to take a copy of the hall ticket for future admission.
The result will be declared online and the candidate will be able to verify the result from the official site of Patna. The result will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the exam. The candidate will be able to download the result easily.
- The candidate has to score a minimum of 40% marks in the BILAT entrance exam.
- A candidate who holds graduation marks
- Date of birth
- Candidates are shortlisted for admission after calculating the aggregate marks.
- Tenth and twelth class mark sheet
- Graduation degree
- Master’s degree
- Caste certificate
- Nationality certificate
- BILAT scorecards
- Migration certificate
- Birth certificate
BILAT 2023 Exam Date
|Application Form Available||March 2023|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||March 2023|
|Admit Card||April 2023|
|Exam Date||April 2023|
|Result Date||To be Announced|
|Date of Commencement of Admission||To be Announced|
|Date of Commencement of Classes||To be Announced|
- The candidates are requested to reach the examination center, half an hour before the time of the entrance test.
- The candidate must carry an admit card at the time of the entrance exam.
- The exam may disqualify candidates from the entrance examination.
- The seating arrangements may disqualify candidates from the entrance examination.
Endnote: Bookmarking this site for more updates will provide you with information.