BSF Sports Quota Constable GD Recruitment 2022 Notification, Application form, Age limit: BSF Sports Quota Constable Job 2022: The Security Force (BSF) publishes a recruitment notification to fill up the vacancy of BSF Sports Quota Constable (C.T/ G.D). The male candidates can apply for BSF Sports quota Vacancies of Archery, Football, Gymnastics, Handball, Aquatic, Athletics, Basketball, Boxing, Hockey, Judo, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Water Sports, Weightlifting, Kho-Kho, Taekwondo, and Wrestling.
The BSF Constable (Sports Quota) Recruitment Advertisement notice will release by BSF recruitment department’s official website portal & Applications from in prescribed format. Check Upcoming latest information regarding BSF Sports Quota Constable GD Recruitment 2022 like Notification, application form, eligibility criteria, Date, salary, vacancy details, selection process, admit card, etc is given below.
BSF Sports Quota Constable GD Recruitment 2022 Overview
- Official Website: http://bsf.nic.in/
- Name of Organization: Border Security Force (BSF)
- Offline Registration: Link Available soon
- Name of Recruitment: BSF Sports Quota Job 2022
- Apply Mode: Online mode
BSF Sports Quota Constable GD Recruitment 2022 Important Date
|Offline Registration||Link Available June 2022|
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||June – 2022|
|Closing to do Submit Application Form||June -2022|
|Expected Date of Display of Merit||__ update soon|
|Written Exam date||__ update soon|
|Download Admit card link||__ update soon|
|Result announce date Update Soon||__ update soon|
check BSF Sports Quota Constable Recruitment 2022 eligibility criteria from below section.
Age Limit – Candidates age must be between 18 to 23 Years.
Educational Qualification – The candidates have passed 10th (Matriculation) from a recognized Board and have a Sportsperson in represented State/ University/ Country/ International/ Inter-University Games/ School in the National/ Sports.
|Male||Gen/ SC/ OBC||ST Candidates||Garhwali, Kumaoni, Gorkha, Dogra, Maratha, and candidates from Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir|
|Height:||170 Cms||162.5 Cms||165 Cms|
|Chest:||80-85 Cms||76-81 Cms||78-83 Cms|
BSF Sports Quota Constable Recruitment 2022, How to Apply for BSF Sports Quota: The Border Security force (BSF) Sports quota GD Constable Application form available at online mode, the candidates can apply by a prescribed format of the application form which is released on the official website of Border Security Force official website bsf.nic.in.
After getting the application form, applicants will accurately fill the application form. Correctly or Safely filled application form candidates should Fill up require details in the application form and send to “The Commandant, 95 Bn BST, Bhondsi, Post Office- Bhondsi, District- Gurugram, Haryana- 122102”
BSF Sports Quota Job 2022 Selection procedures
Selection Procedure: The eligible candidates who will submit their application form those are eligible to found the admit card/call letter to appear in the recruitment process i.e. The Candidates will have to undergo the following process of recruitment:-
- Testimonials/documents Verification
- Physical measurement
- Physical efficiency test
- Trial Test of respective events
- Medical Examination
- Merit list
BSF Sports Quota Job 2022 Admit card
The Border Security Force Constable Sports Quota Admit Card will issue for Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation & Trade Test. The admit card will be uploaded to the online web portal. Now, after completion of the offline registration process, the candidates are looking forward to downloading BSF Sports Admit Card 2022 for PST/ PET exam.
Here we inform that you will get BSF PET PST Hall Ticket by post at their provide address mentioned in the application form. To get more about BSF Exam Call Letter, candidates can visit the official website (http://bsf.nic.in).
- The BSF Bharti will Organization by BORDER SECURITY FORCE
- The Rectt. Notification No. will update soon.
- This Article is providing for BSF Sports job 2022 Admit Card/ Call Letter/ Hall Ticket/ Admission Letter
- The Vacancy Name is Constable (Sports Quota).
- Total number of Vacancies will update soon.
- Sports Names Archery, Football, Gymnastics, Handball, Aquatic, Athletics, Basketball, Boxing, Hockey, Judo, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Water Sports, Weightlifting, Kho-Kho, Taekwondo, and Wrestling.
- To Selection Procedure, the authority will conduct Physical Standard Test (PST), Document Verification, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Sports Test, Written Test & Medical Examination
- Registration Dates will update soon.
- Exam Mode will submit by Offline Mode
- Written Exam Date will be announced later
- Official Email ID for Query: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Official Website is bsf.nic.in