Central Railway Recruitment 2023: The South Central Railway department has released notifications for railway recruitment. There are 4103 posts are available under railway recruitment. The control of the zone is spread in different states of Telangana, Maharashtra, and Madhya Pradesh. The candidates can build their careers through the railway department. Here are the details about eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, vacancy details, documents required, how to apply for the post of Central Railway Recruitment 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for Central Railway Recruitment
- The minimum age of the candidate is 15 years and the maximum age of the candidate is 24 years.
- The age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 5 years, OBC candidates are 3 years, PWBD candidates are relaxed by 10 years, Ex-Servicemen candidates are 10 years.
- There will not be any upper age relaxation for the children of Ex-Servicemen.
The candidate must complete the 10th standard with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized university.
The selection is based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the 10th standard with 50% marks. If the two candidates have the same marks, then select the candidate with older age. The selected candidates will be paid a stipend during the training period at the specified rates.
- The application fee for Unreserved candidates is 100/-
- There is no application fee for SC/ST/Female/PWBD candidates.
- The candidate must pay the payment by using a debit card, credit card, internet banking.
How to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website of South Central Railway Website.
- Click on registration and enter mobile number, email-ID.
- After submission candidate will be sent an OTP to the registered mobile number and E-mail ID.
- Enter personnel details like name of the candidate, date of birth, father name, educational qualification, etc.
- Upload recent color photograph with signature.
- Before submitting the application, the candidate must check the details in the application form.
- Candidates can click on submit button for final submission.
- Applicants need a soft copy of the application form for future reference.
Total Vacancies for South Central Railway Bharti
Documents required for Central Railway Vacancy
- 10th class or its equivalent Certificate
- Community Certificate for SC/ST/OBC
- Birth Certificate
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT
- EWS Certificate if applicable
- Disability Certificate in case of PWBD Candidates
- Certificate of service in case of candidates applied against Ex-Servicemen
The candidate must download the admit card for South Central Railway Recruitment 2023 from the official website. The candidate can have a registration number, password, date of birth to avail the admit card. Take a print of admit card and the admit card is mandatory. Without admit card, the candidate will not allow to the exam hall.
Enter the login details then only you will be able to get a glance of the result. The result will be in PDF format. The result contains the name of the candidate, the merit place, the category of the candidate, etc.
Endnote: If you have any queries related to the post of Central Railway recruitment comment below we will provide you with information.