CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Application Form, Admission, Date, Latest Updates, Admit card: CG Pre B.Ed 2022 conducts by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB). CG Pre B.Ed Entrance Exam is a getaway for admission to B.Ed. course in colleges of Chhattisgarh. Every year CGPEB invites application form for CG Pre B.Ed exam in April. CG Pre B.Ed Entrance Exam is a state-level examination for candidates who want to make a career in the teaching field. The entrance exam will be held at 27 District of CG in June 2022. Candidate can fill the application form by online mode on the official website of the authority. Candidates must read official notification before going to submit the online application. The candidates will select as on the basis of the marks secured by aspirants in the entrance exam. The Candidate can check more details about CG B.Ed 2022 like application process, latest notification, eligibility criteria, admit card and result, etc, from this article.
CG B.Ed 2022 Overview
Authority Name: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board
Name of Exam: CG B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022
Notification: Application Form/ Online Registration
Exam Date: June 2022 Tentative
Mode of Apply: Online
Mode of Exam: Offline
Courses offered: Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
Exam Level: State Level
Status: Available soon at the official website
CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Tentative Date
Pre B.A B.Ed
|Online Application Form will available||April 2022||April 2022|
|Closing date to Submit Application Form||Last week of April 2022||First week of May 2022|
|Admit Card will available||Last Week of May 2022||June 2022|
|Entrance Examination||Date June 2022||June 2022|
|Answer Key will available||June 2022||June 2022|
|The result will be declared||June 2022||July 2022|
CG B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Interested and eligible candidates satisfy the following criteria to apply for CG B.Ed 2022
• Applicants must be an Indian citizen.
• The Candidates must have a degree of Graduation or Post Graduation level and secured the minimum qualifying marks as per official notification.
• The reserved category candidates (SC/ST) will get relaxation of 5% in the marks. T
• The minimum age of the candidate is 20 years as on December 31 2022, of the year of the exam.
CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Application Form
The Application form will available by online mode on the official website. Candidates must submit their application form on or before the closing date of the application form. In order to completion of application procedures candidates need to pay the application fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. An incomplete application form will be get rejected by the Board.
General have to pay Rs. 200/-
OBC have to pay Rs. 150/-
SC/ST/ PWD have to pay Rs. 100/-
CG B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will issue admit card 15 days before the entrance exam. The Admit card will issue admit card in its official website. The candidates who have to submit the application form successfully, they can download their admit card from online.
The admit card will contain information of examination and candidates like candidates name, candidates photo, Roll number, exam date, day and time. The CG PEB will conduct in June 2022. All the candidate must download their admit card and take a print out of it.
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2022 Counselling
The counselling process will start after completion of the entrance exam. The counselling process would be scheduled within June to July 2022. The counselling process will be held in 3 rounds.
The selected candidates follow the below steps to participate in counselling procedures. Candidates are suggested to carry their educational documents on the day of counselling. Here will updates information when the board will release the notification.
• The candidate must visit the official web portal.
• Open counselling registration form fills up require details.
• Select your choices of colleges to attain for counselling.
• After locking your choices, candidates take a print out of the counselling form.
CG B.Ed 2022 Result
The result will announce after one-month completion for examination.
• The candidates can check the results on the official website.
• Candidates need to enter login details In order to get the results from the official website using the login details.
• Download the b.ed result from the official website and take hard copies of the same.