Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023 Police Job SI & Constable Bharti: Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023: Check details regarding CHD UT Police SI & Constable Male/ Female Recruitment 2023 like Application Form, Date, Eligibility criteria, Exam Pattern, Selection Procedures, Admit card and result, etc. The Chandigarh Police comes under the Department of Home Affairs, Chandigarh administration. The Chandigarh Police Recruitment Board will invite application form regarding Job Vacancy Bharti for recruiting posts of Chandigarh Police Job SI & Constable Posts.
Chandigarh Police Bharti 2023
The Chandigarh Police Recruitment notification will be conducted soon to recruit the eligible candidates for the posting. The Interested candidates who are searching and waiting to apply for this recruitment should check the complete details of Chandigarh Police Job 2023 SI & Constable.
Here We are informing you that the official will release the notification regarding the recruitment of Sub Inspector and Constable in Chandigarh Police Department. We will updates you about it soon as it will be announced by the respective authority. Check more details from the below section.
Chandigarh Police Job 2023 SI & Constable Overview
|Organization Name||Chandigarh Police Recruitment Board|
|Post||Sub Inspector (SI) & Constable|
|Job Type||Permanent (Government)|
|Job Location||All over Chandigarh|
|Online Application Form||Updating soon|
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Sub Inspector: The interested candidates must have a Graduation degree or any other equivalent degree to it from a well-recognized University.
- The age of candidates should be between 18 years to 25 years for both men and women.
- For OBC categories, the candidates should be between 18 years to 28 years.
- For SC/ST candidate’s age should be 18 to 30.
- The Ex-servicemen candidates’ age, not more than 45 years.
Police Constable: The interested candidates must have pass 12th/10+2 examination or any other equivalent examination from a well-recognized board.
- The age of candidates should be between 18 years to 23 years for both men and women.
- For OBC categories, the candidates should be between 18 years to 26 years.
- For SC/ST candidate’s age should be 18 to 38.
- The Ex-servicemen candidates’ age, not more than 42 years.
For Male Candidates:
The candidate’s Height must be 5’7″ (170 cm)
Chest of candidates should be 33″
For Female Candidates:
Candidates Height should be 5’2″ (158 cm)
Chandigarh Police Job 2023 SI & Constable important Date
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: Will be Updated Soon
- Closing Date for Submission Of Online Application: Will be Updated Soon
- Download Admit Card online: Will be Updated Soon
- Online Screening Exam Date: Will be Updated Soon
- Written Exam: Update Soon: Will be Updated Soon
- Answer key: Update Soon: Will be Updated Soon
- The result will be announced: Update Soon
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023 Application Form
The interested and eligible candidates can check steps to apply for the Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023 through the official website-chandigarhpolice.gov.in. As we know that the application form will release by online mode. We are providing a complete step for submitting the online application form.
The candidates must read the official website notification before going to apply for online application form.
How to Apply for Chandigarh Police
- Firstly, the candidates go to the official website of the Chandigarh Police Department.
- Find a link of Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023 and click on it.
- Read official instructions carefully and click on apply online link.
- Now the application form window will open and you have to provide your educational and personal details in the application form.
- The candidates upload your scanned image and your signature.
- Submit the requested application fee through a suitable method to complete the application form.
- Final submit it and take a hard copy of Chandigarh Police Application Form 2023
General / OBC have to pay – Rs.500/- as application fee
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen has – Exempted
Mode of Payment: The application fee will be paid online mode by using Internet Banking/ Debit Card / Credit Card OR or through e-challan.
The authority will recruit candidates based on their performance in the recruitment examination. The respective recruitment authority will be conducted (1) Written Examination, (2) Physical Standard Test (PST), (3) Physical Efficiency Test (PET), (4) Medical Examination & final merit list for shortlisting of eligible candidates for the respective posts.
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023
Previously few years the respective authority conducts police Bharti for some vacancies were released. The authority will release the application for both Males and Female candidates.