CSIR UGC NET 2023: The Full form is Council of Scientific and Industrial Research(CSIR) University Grants Commission(UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET)has announced the post and the exam is a national-level exam organized by the institute National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates who qualify for the exam are eligible for lecturers in science and Technology. This notification is released twice a year. Those who are interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post.
The goal of this program is to develop National Science and Technology Human Resources. Here is the article about eligibility criteria, application fee, admit card, exam pattern, etc for the post of CSIR UGC NET 2023.
Overview of CSIR NET 2023
|Exam||CSIR UGC NET|
|Conduct||National Testing Agency|
|Level of the Exam||National|
CSIR NET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should be an Indian.
- The maximum age limit for the post must be 28 years.
- Candidates from different categories shall be given relaxation as per rules.
- Candidates who must have a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for the post.
Application Fee for CSIR NET
The application fee for the candidates of various categories is given below.
The application fee can be done online mode. The payment process can be done by using a debit card, credit card, and internet banking.
Admit Card 2023
The admit card will be released after the application form is submitted. The candidates have to submit the complete application form within the given duration and the candidates can download the admit cards by logging into their accounts. Without the admit card the candidates are not allowed to the exam hall.
CSIR NET 2023 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
|Language||English and Hindi|
CSIR NET 2023 Results
The results of the CSIR NET will be released after the completion of the exam. The CSIR NET results can be downloaded from the official website.
Exam Dates for CSIR NET 2023
|Release Date||Update Soon|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
CSIR NET Application Form 2023
The candidates who are interested in CSIR NET 2023 need to fill in the information in the application form. The application mode is online.
- Candidates must visit the official website of this recruitment process.
- Then, a window will appear on the screen.
- After reaching the site candidate can click on the notification and download the notification.
- Candidates need to read all the details given in the notification and fill in the information such as Name, Date Of Birth, Address, Email, Mobile Number, Qualifications, Age details, Exam center, etc.
- Candidates need to upload a copy of the documents with their signature and a passport photo.
- Pay the application fee through the online mode such as Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking.
- After successfully completing the payment process candidates need to click on the final submit button.
- Candidates should take a soft copy of the application for future reference.
Endnote: Candidates must visit this page for more updates regarding the post of CSIR UGC NET 2023. If any queries comment here we will give the information.