DRDO Recruitment 2023: The Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has released an official notification for the posts of Junior Research Fellow(JRF) vacancy. The DRDO was formed in 1958 from the technical development establishment of the Indian army. DRDO was a small organization with 10 laboratories, later it was grown a number of 50 laboratories, and achievements. They have several projects for the development of missiles, radars, air craft’s, and some significant achievements made in such technologies.
The DRDO JRF has 2 posts available and the candidates can apply before 27th January 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online application for DRDO JRF Recruitment 2023. The online applications will be closed within 30 days from the date of publication. The candidate will be selected for the recruitment on the basis of marks declared in the written test and screening test.
The selected candidates will also have a stipend of 31000/- per month. The candidate must have B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university. M.E/M.Tech candidates can also apply for this post. Before applying for the post candidates must check the official notification. Here are the details about eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process, documents required, and other information for the post of DRDO Recruitment 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Bharti
- Unreserved Category the age of the candidate should not exceed 28 years
- OBC Category the age of the candidate should not exceed 31 years
- SC/ST Category the age of the candidate should not exceed 33 years
- The candidate must complete B.E/B.Tech with first division from a recognized university with a valid GATE score.
- The candidate must complete M.E/M.Tech with first division both at the graduate and post-graduate level.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
The application fee for UR candidates must be 10/-
There is no application fee for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
The candidate must pay the application fee online and the payment can be done by using a debit card, credit card, and net banking.
Documents Required for DRDO Recruitment
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- GATE Score
- Caste Certificate
- Recent Passport Photograph
Details of DRDO Recruitment
The Screening Test contains objective-type questions and the paper contains 40 questions. Each question carries 4 marks total of 160 marks. There is a negative marking for the wrong answer. The questions will be 10 from General Knowledge and the remaining 30 marks from engineering.
The Written Test or Computer Based Test(CBT)
The paper contains objective-type questions and the paper contains 20 questions. Each question carries 2 marks total of 40 marks. There is a negative marking for the wrong answer.
How to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates must visit the official website.
- Click on the registration and enter the details like the name of the candidate, date of birth, email ID, mobile number, etc.
- The candidate will log in and upload the photo, signature, and thumb impression.
- Candidates must verify the data after filling out the application form.
- Pay the application fee by using a debit card, credit card, and net banking.
- Candidates need to take a soft copy of the application form for future reference.
Selection Process for DRDO JRF Bharti
The shortlisted candidates will appear for the screening tests. Based on the screening test marks the candidate produces original certificates for verification. The selected candidates will be required to appear for a computer-based test.
- The final selection of the candidates will be based on the aggregate marks of the screening test.
- The candidate who will not qualify for the written test will not be considered for the final selection.
Endnote: The candidate must check the post of DRDO JRF recruitment 2023 to get more information. Keep on visiting this post for more updates.