DU Admission Process After 12th: Brilliant students who are planning to get admission to Delhi University after the 12th and now looking for the DU admission process after the 12th they can check this page and can acquire complete details about the DU admission process from here
Delhi University will soon conduct Delhi University entrance exam for admission of brilliant contenders to fill vacant seats UG, PG, doctoral, diploma, and different other courses in different fields similar to law, management, engineering, commerce, humanities, science, etc.
DU Admission Eligibility Norms:
No Age Limit:
There will be no age limit criteria for admission
For UG Courses:
|B.Com||· Passed Intermediate or equivalent exam.|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science||· Intermediate or equivalent exam.|
|B.Tech (IT and Maths Innovation)||· 12th or equivalent exam passed with Mathematics subject|
|BA (Honours) in Multimedia and Mass Communication||· Intermediate or equivalent exam passed with English subject.|
|B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics, BMS, BBA(FIA)||· 12th or equivalent exam passed with English & Mathematics subjects.|
|B.A. (Hons.) in Arabic, Hindi, Persian, Punjabi, Urdu, Sanskrit, Bengali||· Intermediate or equivalent exam passed with the respective subject students are applying for.|
|B.Sc. (Hons.)Botany, Zoology, Microbiology||· Intermediate or equivalent exam passed with physics, chemistry, biology/biotechnology subjects|
DU Exam Pattern 2023
|Exam Duration||Exam duration will be of total 2 hours.|
|Questions Type||The question paper will contain MCQ except for language courses.|
|Exam Mode||Exam will be conducted through computer-based mode.|
|Marking Scheme||Four marks will be given for every right answer|
|Negative Marking||One mark will be subtracted for an incorrect answer|
Estimate Application Fee:
- Pay fee through online mode
- Make payment by using debit/credit card & net banking.
- For merit-based courses, students need to apply for numerous courses as they want.
- No extra fee will be charged to any students for the merit-based programme
- The application fee will be nonrefundable.
SSC CHSL Notification 2023--> Click Here
DU Admit Card 2023
- Students can soon able to download the Delhi University Hall ticket 2023 through online mode.
- Get a printout of hall ticket and along with the admit card, the applicant needs to carry one photo identity proof
- Admit card consists of all the exam-related details like roll number, exam center, date & time, etc.
Easy procedure to fill DU admission process after 12th Admission Form 2023
- Students can fill and submit the form online mode only.
- DU application form will be released in the month of May or June 2023.
- You need to register to fill the application.
- After submitting information, a confirmation will be sent to the registered mail/mobile number.
- The application portal will re-open from the third week of May.
- You need to log in again to fill the DU application form 2023.
- Upload the scanned images of photo, signature, ID proof & another necessary official document.
- Images and signatures must be uploaded in JPG/JPEG/PNG format.
- At the end take a printout of the DU application form for further use
You can avail more details about the DU admission process after the 12th from this page only