E-Kalyan Scholarship Jharkhand 2021 Application Form Date, Notification: E-Kalyan Scholarship Jharkhand 2021: Every year The Government of Jharkhand offered various Scholarship schemes with help of The Welfare Department for all Students of SC/ST/OBC/General Category/ Minority Category. The Application process will available in all Recognized Universities. The Government of Jharkhand provides Kalyan scholarship Yojna to those students who are poor and want to study further, with the help of Jharkhand e-Kalyan scholarship 2021, the eligible students can continue their further study after matric. The interested and eligible candidates can apply by online mode through its official website. Check more details from below section like Important dates, documents required, online application form, eligibility criteria, and how to apply online for the Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship 2021.
There are 3 type Types of Scholarship is available:
- Pre Matric Scholarship.
- Post-Matric (Outside State) Scholarship.
- Post-Matric (Within State) Scholarship
E-Kalyan Scholarship Jharkhand 2021 Overview
- Department Name: Social Welfare Department of Jharkhand
- Name of Scholarship: Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship 2021
- Scholarship for Classes – 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th
- Scholarship for Courses: UG / PG (BA, MA. MCA, BBA etc)
- Notification- Online Application
- Status: Available soon
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Nationality: Indian
- Official website: www.ekalyan.jharkhand.gov.in
- Office Address: Principal Secretary, Welfare Department, Government of Jharkhand, project Bhawan, Dhruva, Ranchi-834004.
- Contact information: +91-7004998291 and +91-7004730615
- Helpline EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship:-
- The Candidates should be a permanent resident of Jharkhand or have a Domicile Of Jharkhand State.
- Candidate must be one of these Categories – SC/ST/OBC.
- At present candidates should be enrolled in a Recognized College Or University Of Jharkhand State.
- The annual income of the SC/ST Candidates family candidate should not exceed 2.5 lakhs and INR 1.5 Lakh For BC Candidates
- For The Post Metric Scholarship, the Courses must be approved by the concerned University/ Board. And the all collages should be recognized by Government of Jharkhand/Competent Authority.
- Management quota candidates are Not eligible for the Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship
E-Kalyan Scholarship Jharkhand 2021 Important Date
|Application Form Available for the Kalyan From||August 2021|
|Closing Date to enrol on the EKalyan portal||October 2021|
|District level acceptance of Ekalyan scholarship||October 2021|
|Disbursement of Scholarship from||October 2021|
|Application Verification||December 2021|
|Closing date for verification of the scholarship application by Institutes||Second Week of December 2021|
Jharkhand E-Kalyan Scholarship 2021 Application Form
- The Registration Process will start on the official Website of Jharkhand Scholarship
- Find a tab of Student and click on it.
- Before going to apply, candidates must read all instructions carefully.
- Now fill up candidates correct details in online registration forms like Full Name, Mobile No., and valid E-mail ID.
- After that submit candidates dully-filled application form.
- An “Account Activation Link” will send on your email account.
Kalyan Scholarship Reward
Scholarships Offered:The student’s Adhaar card should be linked to the bank account of candidates; the scholarship amount will be given in the same bank account.
- Post-Matric(Within the State)
Tuition Fees & Maintenance Fees
- Post-Matric(Outside the State)
Tuition Fees & Maintenance Fees
E Kalyan Scholarship Renewal
Older students who are already taking scholarships can also renew as a fresh application. Old students will also have to apply for a new scholarship.
All the maintenance of student’s bank accounts, allowance and course/ admission and tuition fee of School/ College/ University/ Institute will be by State Government/ Union Territory Administration.
Following Documents Required for Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship 2021
- Category Certificate.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Family Income Certificate.
- Bank Passbook.
- Registration Form (Scanned copy).
- Educational certificates like mark sheets.
- All required academic transcripts/ mark sheet.
Official Website (ekalyan.cgg.gov)
The Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship program 2021 official website is ekalyan.cgg.gov. The candidates go to visit the official website to obtain full details. The registration form and latest notification will be available on the Official Website (ekalyan.cgg.gov).
Result & Merit List
The respective authority of the Welfare Department is declared the result & merit list on its official website. All applied candidates can check their Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship Result after the declaration of result.