Fashion Designer Job 2022:Fashion designer Job 2022 Career, Course, Vacancy, Recruitment, Scope: The interested and eligible can check information regarding Fashion designer Job 2022 and Career Details: like how to become a fashion designer, Recruitment Vacancy, types of fashion designing, what subjects are needed to become a fashion designer, career in fashion designing after graduation and career in fashion designing after 12th.
The Fashion designing course covers various areas like design, quality of fashion goods, fabric, texture, manufacturing process, and creativity. After completion of Fashion design course candidates will recruit for professional’s job in fashion designing.
The candidates can others job like remain self-employed, several export houses, Alternatively, garment store chains, boutiques, fashion show organizers, jewelry houses, textile mills, leather companies, and media houses.
Fashion designer Job 2022 Career Overview
The interested candidates on Fashion, those can professional courses after 12th in any stream-Science, Commerce, Arts or Humanities. In this article, we are providing fashion-related courses and eligibility in detail. So candidates can check course duration, basic details, future scope, and salary, etc. As we know that Fashion designers job is design dresses, shoes, and other clothing for men, women, and children.
They also design- Footwear hats, belts, purses, glasses, and other accessories Fashion is not only used for wearing but also uses for makeup and interior design. It is the most popular career option by girls. It is also known as arts. If you have an interest in fashion you can check more details from the below section.
How to Become a Fashion Designer
To become a fashion designer, the candidates must have some skills like-
- Interest in Evergreen Trends
- Knowledge in pattern cutting
- Strong Visualization Skills
- Grading and garment construction,
- Excellent Drawing Ability
- Knowledge of trend, fabric, color, and style.
- High on Creativity and Artistic Skills
- Communication skills must be good.
- High on Creativity and Artistic Skills
- A fashion designer must be expressive as he/she has to explain lead a team.
- Decision making skill is required.
- Excellent business skills
AFTER 12TH FASHION COURSES SCIENCE/COMMERCE/ARTS
Fashion designer qualifications: The candidates must have 12th Pass in any stream. And candidates have A Bachelor of Design programs.
There are some certificate courses available in fashion designing after 10th standard.
Certificated and Diploma Courses:
- One year’s Certificate courses after 10th.
- Two years of Diploma courses in Fashion Design after 12th.
- Three Degree courses after 12th.
- Diploma in Fashion Design
- Diploma in Fashion Communication
- Interested candidates can 4 Years Design course in Fashion Design.
- 3 Years of Sc. Fashion Design.
- 4 Years B.Design in Fashion Communication.
- 2 Years M.Design in Fashion Design
- 2 Years M.Design in Fashion Communication
Fashion designer salary in India
After successful completion of Fashion designer course, candidates will select in Fashion Design Recruitment 2022. The candidates will get a good salary package in this field. As we know the fashion market is a worldwide market for the best earning. In the starting of career, you may earn Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,000 per month. But After getting some experience the candidates will get good salary as Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 40,000 per month.
Fashion designer Job 2022 Scope
In Fashion design field candidates can make the best career, there is a lot of job option, Vacancy, job profile, and Fashion designing companies to offer job opportunities.
Top Companies Fashion designer Job 2022
- Tommy Hilfiger
- ANS Sanghvi Exports
- Genesis Colors Ltd
- Genesis Luxury Fashion Pvt Ltd
- B. Choros
- Swanberg Global Sourcing Pvt Ltd.
- Global Polybags Industries Pvt Ltd
- House of Anita Dongre Ltd
- Karle International Pvt Ltd
- Top-notch garment and textile export houses
- Exclusive and branded fashion showrooms
- Textile and fabric manufacturing units
Check following job posts types of fashion designers After the completion of the course.
- Costume designer
- Technical designer
- Graphic designer
- Fashion consultant
- Personal stylist
- Production pattern maker
- Fabric buyer
- Fabric quality control manager
- Showroom sales representative
- Fashion coordinator
- Apparel production manager
- Cutting assistant
- Outside sales representative
After the completion of your fashion design course, you can apply in fashion houses run which operate by top fashion designers like Manish Malhotra, Neeta Lulla, Abu Jani, JJ Valaya, Rina Dhaka, Ritu Beri, Tarun Tahiliani, Ritu Kumar, Rohit Bal, Sandeep Khosla, etc.