Femina Miss India Audition 2024 | Registration Process | Required Documents: Miss India is an opportunity for all the gorgeous and looking smart and talented girls to win the crown of Miss India. The interested candidates who wish to participate in Miss India 2022 contestants can enroll and register their names for India’s auditions. The shortlisted candidates will take place in Mumbai. It has been announced about the online procedure of Miss India auditions this time.
The candidates who are interested to be a part of this event then it could be your chance to showcase your talent. Our first Miss India was Pramila. After that in 1952, two Miss India contests took place in which Indrani Rehman and Nutan were winners. The previous winners of this show are Sushmita Sen, Juhi Chawla, Priyanka Chopra, and many more. For more details like eligibility criteria, auditions details, and registration process read this article carefully for the post of Femina Miss India Audition 2024.
Overview of Femina Miss India Audition 2024
|Beauty Pageant Competition
|Miss India Online Registration
Eligibility Criteria for Miss India
- Only girls should fulfill the eligibility criteria and can apply for Miss India
- The candidate must be single and unmarried.
- The age of the candidate must be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years.
- Provide proof for the same at the time of registration.
- The contestants should be Indian and non-residential Indians are also eligible to participate in the show.
- The height of the candidate should be 5’5” tall.
- The valid passport holders as identification proof can enter this event.
- The applicant will have to get all her information entered correctly, due to any wrong information, the applicant should be disqualified.
- Valid ID proof that could be an Aadhaar card, Pan card, Driving license, etc. For the verification process.
- A bonafied certificate attested by gazetted officer proving that the applicant is a permanent resident of India.
- Besides this, a matriculation certificate is required justifying the date of birth.
- Ration card, Aadhaar card, etc can serve as proof of address.
- The applicant should provide a certified duly attested by the chief medical officer.
Miss India 2024: Registration Process and Audition
- Candidates should visit the official website of Miss India which will direct them to the homepage.
- Enter all the details in the registration form for Miss India Beauty.
- Provide details like the name of the candidate, date of birth, etc. asked in the application form.
- Candidates must provide physical attributes like height and weight describing their appearance.
- The candidate should proceed further giving the contact details like mobile number and email address.
- The candidate should have to upload videos of their ramp walk talent and introduction.
- Submit photographs having a close shot mid and full-length shots are also required.
Miss India 2024 Audition Dates, City, and Avenue
West Bengal Audition
Endnote: For any queries regarding the post of Femina Miss India Audition 2024 comment here and keep on visiting this site for more updates.