Garhwal Rifles Open Bharti 2022: Dear students are you searching for complete details regarding Garhwal rifles open bharti 2022 than great you are here at right page. Indian Army will soon disclose an advertisement of Garhwal Rifles Bharti 2021 for filling up vacant positions. Apply by submitting Garhwal Rifles form with all asked details
Indian Army will soon invite an online application form from well qualified eligible Indians to fill vacant positions. We will soon update this page with the availability of dates which will be announced soon. Garhwal rifle regiment is only for the Uttarakhand students and who have the certificate, domicile of Uttarakhand.
Garhwal Rifles Bharti 2021 Brief Details:
|Starting Date to fill Registration||Third week of March 2022 to first week of May 2022|
|Important date to keep in mind for Rally||Second week of May 2022 to last week of May 2022|
|Venue of Rally Bharti||VC GBS Camp Kotdwara|
|Trades for which you can apply||All Trades|
|Application Form||Apply Online Now|
Garhwal Rifles Eligibility Norms 2022:
|Age limit||Minimum must be 17 and maximum must be 23|
|Education Qualification||10th pass and 12th pass|
|Race||1.6 km (4 round of the ground) in 4.30 min|
Garhwal Rifles Bharti 2021 Date
|Dehradun and Haridwar|
- Assam Rifles Rank And Salary | Pay Slip Chart After 7th Pay 7th Pay Commission–> Click Here
Important tentative dates:
|Starting Date of Online Application||Update Soon|
|Last Date of Online Application||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Date||Update Soon|
|Bharti Date||Update Soon|
Garhwal Rifles Selection Process 2022 :
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- Written Exam
Stage 1 – Physical Fitness Test
- 6 Km Running
- Zig-Zag Balance
- 9 Fit Ditch Jump
- 1.6 Running :
|Upto 5 Minutes 30 Secs||Group first||60 Marks|
|From five Mnts 31 Seconds to 5 Mnts to 45 Seconds||Group second||48 Marks|
|After 5 Minutes 45 Secs.||Fail||Fail|
- Pull-Ups :
|10 and above||40 Marks|
- Zig-Zag Balance: Qualify
- 9 Fit Ditch Jump:- Qualify
Stage 2 – Physical Measurement Test
- Sol GD:- 163 cm
- Sol Clerk/SKT:- 162 cm
- Soldier Technical:- 163 cm
- Sol Tradesman:- 163 Cm
- NA:- 163 cm
- 77 cm without expansion
- 82 after expansion
- Weight:- Minimum 48 Kg.
Stage 3 – Medical Test
- Medical test is third stage of selection process.
- Those students who will clear their physical test will go for the medical exam
- Medical exam will be applicable only for those who will clear their physical exam
- Medical exam will be organized after 1 or 2 days of the physical test.
- In the medical exam, for each and every candidates all body parts will be examine
- Students need to clean ear wax, private parts hair, nails, and wear clean clothes.
Stage 4 – Written Exam
- Written exam is the fourth stage
- Only medically fit applicants will attend written or CEE exam
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate
- NCC Certificate (if have)
- Single Bank A/C
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Sportsmen Certificate (if have)
Steps to fill your Garhwal Rifles open bharti 2021 online application
- Visit the official website
- Enter the given captcha code.
- On the homepage find Login Apply option and click on it.
- New page of login where students can register themselves will appear on your screen
- Students need to fill correct username and password
- After that press on to login button
- New users who are willing to take part in open bharti they need to register first and then log in on their army profile.
- Once you login you are required to press on to apply online.
- Fill asked details and upload your photo and sign
- After filing the details you need to press on the submit button.
- At the end get hard copy of form for further use.
Garhwal Rifles Army Admit Card:
Students who will take part in Garhwal Rifles open bharti they are requested to download Garhwal rifle admit card .Before going on the Bharti rally venue you need to carry a hard copy of the admit card along with ID proof
To grab more updated and relevant information you need to bookmark this page