Gaya Army Bharti 2023 Bihar Indian Army Open Recruitment Rally Bodhgaya: Candidates can check complete details regarding Gaya Army Bharti 2023 like Online registration/Application Form, Age limit, Educational Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Date, Selection Procedures, Rally Place and Admit Card. Every year the Army Recruiting office Gaya conducts Army Recruitment Rally under HQ Danapur Zone for recruiting various posts of Soldier GD, Sol Clerk/SKT, Sol Technical, Sol Nursing Assistant and Tradesmen. Gaya Army Bharti 2023 will organize for districts of Bihar like Gaya, Aurangabad, Kaimur/ Bhabua, Nalanda, Nawada, Lakhisarai, Jamui, Jehanabad, Rohtas, Sheikhpura, and Arwal. The interested and eligible candidates read the notification before going to apply for ARO Gaya Army Recruitment Rally 2023
Gaya Army Bharti 2023 Overview
- Authority Name: Join Indian Army HQ Danapur
- Districts covered: Nalanda, Nawada, Sheikhpura, Kaimur, Rohtas, Gaya, Aurangabad, Lakhisarai, Jamui, Arwal & Jehanabad
- Name Of Vacancies: Various (Soldier GD, Technical, NA, Clerk, and Tradesmen)
- Official Notification: Update Soon
- Bharti Date: Update Soon
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Nationality: Indian
- Job Location: All over India
- Mode of Written Exam: Offline
- Website: joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Status: Yet Not Available
ARO Gaya Army Recruitments Rally 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Soldier GD – the applicants must have completed 10th examination from a recognized board with 45% marks and 33% in each subject.
Soldier Clerk/SKT – The aspirants must have qualifiy12th/ 10+2/ Intermediate Exam with 60% Marks and minimum 50% Marks in each subject from a recognized board.
Soldier Technical – aspirants have Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Maths & English in 12th class with minimum 50% Marks and minimum 40% Marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant– The candidates should be completed 10+2\intermediate\12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English from a recognized board with 50% marks and minimum 40% in each subject.
Tradesmen – Pass 10th/ 08th
|General Duty||MIN 17 ½ AND MAX 21 years|
|Clerk/SKT||MIN 17 ½ AND MAX 23 years|
|Tradesman||MIN 17 ½ AND MAX 23 years|
|Technical and Nursing Assistant||MIN 17 ½ AND MAX 23 years|
Gaya Army Bharti 2023 Important Date
|Application Form Available via online||Will be Updated Soon|
|Closing date for Online Application form||Will be Updated Soon|
|Bodhgaya Army Rally Date||Will be Updated Soon|
|Medical Test||After Physical Exam|
|Admit Card will issue||Will be Updated Soon|
|Written Test Date||Will be Updated Soon|
ARO Gaya Army Recruitments Rally 2023 Application Form
The interested and eligible candidates can submit an application form by online mode through Indian Army official website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in. Applicants take a hard copy of duly filled registration form/application form on the date of the rally at the Rally place. Candidates must enter your personal and educational details according to the 10th passing certificate.
How to submit Application Form
- The eligible candidates Open the official website of Join Indian Army nic.in.
- find a link of ‘JCO/OR Apply/Login’ On homage and click.
- A new registration/ application form will open.
- New candidates need to register.
- If you are already registered, log in to your account by using your username and password.
- Candidates provide your educational and personal details.
- Upload recent scanned images and signatures of candidates.
- Select a job vacancy and submit it.
Gaya Army Bharti 2023 Required Documents
- 10th And 12th Passing Certificates And Marks Sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate,
- Id Proof,
- Unmarried Certificate,
- Other Certificates (Ncc/Computer/Sports etc),
- 20 Passport Size Photographs
- Online Application Procedures
- Download Admit Card
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Physical Measurement Tests.
- Document Verification.
- Medical Examination.
- Admit Card for Written Examination.
- Written Examination.
- Merit List and Allotment of Arms and Services.
ARO Gaya Army Recruitments Rally 2023 Admit Card
Candidates have submitted their online application form for Gaya Army Rally Bharti 2023 they can download Admit Card from the official website of the Indian Army. The respective authority will issue Admit Card two weeks before commencing the examination. The admit card will contain information like Name, State Name, DOB, Registration Number, etc.
Gaya Army Bharti Written Test Result-
Gaya Army Bharti’s final result will announce after the completion of all recruitment processes. Written Exam Result will be announced one month after the written exam. The respective authority will prepare a merit list for shortlisted candidates on the basis of their performance in both written and physical exam.