GNM Online Admission 2022: Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date: Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences will soon release a notification of GNM Online Admission 2022 for those eligible and hardworking students who are willing to build their careers in the medical department. Students may apply by filling GNM Online Admission 2022 form
General Nursing Midwifery is a diploma programme which gets organized by a number of institutions. Every year a huge number of students appear for the course to enroll in the medical department. In India, Different institutes offer the GNM Nursing diploma
After completing intermediate with Science, Arts, or Commerce streams. Candidates opt for GNM Nursing. This course is a three-and-a-half-year diploma programme that includes a six-month internship (Preferably Science).
GNM Online Admission 2022 Highlights
|GNM Full Form||General Nursing and Midwifery|
|Course Duration||Three and a half years|
|Session Type||Semester System or Year-wise|
|Admission procedure||Based on the performance in the entrance exam|
|Important Events||Important Dates(tentative)|
|GNM Online Admission 2022|
|4th week of July 2022|
|Starting date to fill GNM Online Admission 2022 form||2nd week of August 2022|
|Last date to deposit fee||2nd week of August 2022|
|Admit Card availability||4th week of August 2022|
|Date of entrance exam||1st week of September 2022|
|Answer Key availability||1st week of September 2022|
|Scrutiny request||1st week of September 2022|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of September 2022|
|Merit list availability||4th week of September 2022|
|Counseling will begin from||Last week of September to 1st week of October 2022|
|Second Counseling||3rd week of October 2022|
|Mop up round||Last week of October 2022|
Also Check: Best GNM Colleges in Dehradun
GNM Nursing Eligibility 2022
- Applicants must have passed class 12 with English
- Applicants those who hold Science stream will be given preference
- Applicants should be a Registered ANM having a qualifying mark
Mode of Payment:
Submit Fee through Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Admission of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of their performances in Exam
- Those, who will meet the criteria in the exam they be called for the counseling process
GNM Nursing Subjects :
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Biological Science
- Behavioral Science
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- First Aid
- General Nursing Midwifery Exam will consist of MCQ type questions
- Duration of General Nursing Midwifery Exam will be 2 hours
- Exam paper will be in the given language that is English & Hindi languages
- 01 marks will be given For every correct answer.
- No negative marking will be done for any incorrect answer.
How To Fill GNM Online Application Form 2022
- Follow simple instructions to fill GNM Online Admission 2022 form
- Visit the official site
- On the home page you need to hit on “GNM Entrance exam 2022” link, available under the “Apply Online” section
- Follow the section of “DOWNLOAD” section
- Download the brochure for a particular course.
- Read all the information mentioned in the brochure.
- Move back to the previous page
- Hit on the “Apply online” link
- You need to register yourself
- Fill GNM Online Admissio form in an accurate manner
- Upload the scanned documents and press the “Submit” button.
- At last, take a printout of GNM Online Admission form for future use.
Bookmark the given page for more updates about GNM Online Admission 2022