Goa Police Recruitment 2022: The Goa Police has announced the official notification for different posts. There are a total of 1097 posts are available. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post before the last date of the application. The qualification is 10th pass or degree from any recognized organization. Every year released the notification to recruit the candidates. The candidates who want to apply for the post of Goa Police must apply through online mode.
The candidates will be selected for the posts of Goa Police is based on their performance in the written exam and followed by an interview. Here in this article, we know about eligibility criteria, selection process, educational qualification, pay scale, physical test, how to apply, and other information for the post of Goa Police Recruitment 2022.
Overview of Goa Police Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Goa Police Department|
|Name of the Recruitment||Goa Police Notification|
|Type of the Job||State Government Jobs|
|Location of the Job||Goa|
|Category of the Job||Police Job|
Eligibility Criteria for Goa Police Recruitment
- The candidate minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 25 years.
- The age relaxation will be declared as per the state Government rules.
The candidate must complete the higher secondary school certificate or Diploma in security and investigation technology.
Vacancy Details for Goa Police
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk||34|
Salary for the Goa Police Bharti
- The salary for the post of Constable is 19900 to 63200/-
- The salary for other posts is 25500 to 91199/-
|Height||168 cm||160 cm|
|Weight||As per Height||45 kg|
|100 Meter Race||14 Sec||16.5 Sec|
|Long Jump||4.30 meter||3.25 meter|
|Shot Put||5.60 meter||4.50 meter|
|High Jump||1.36 meter||1.05 meter|
|800 Meters Run||2.50 minutes||36.0 seconds|
Selection Process for Goa Police Recruitment
The selection is based on the performance of the candidate written in the exam. The following are the stages to select the candidates.
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency test
- Document Verification
Important Dates for Goa Police
|Starting Date of the Application Form||Update soon|
|Last Date of the Application Form||Update soon|
|Exam Date||Update soon|
|Admit Card Date||Update soon|
|Result Date||Update soon|
Exam Pattern for Written Exam
- The written test contains multiple-choice questions.
- The duration of the time is 2 hours.
- The question paper contains 100 marks.
- The written exam contains the syllabus having general knowledge, general English, mathematics, logical reasoning.
How to apply for Goa Police Recruitment?
- All the candidates have to visit the official website Goa.
- Candidates must login with their id and password and enter a captcha word to login into their account.
- Upload the following documents
- Passport size photograph
- ID Proof
- Age and Educational Certificates
- Experience certificate if any
- Disability certificate if any
- Registration certificate
- Enter all the details in the application form such as name, address, mobile number, and other information.
- Pay the application fee according to your category through debit card, credit card, and net banking.
- Check the details in the application form and submit the application form.
6. Take a printout copy of the application for future reference.
Endnote: The above content will help you with the details for the post of Goa Police Recruitment. The candidates can visit this page regularly and if you have any queries regarding this post comment here.