Gramin bank exam result 2023, Gramin bank exam Important Dates, Gramin bank exam Overview: All those who are looking for Gramin bank exam result you are here at right place. Very soon the authority will release Gramin bank exam result 2023.. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will soon release Gramin bank exam result for those candidates who will take part in Gramin bank exam
Gramin bank exam result 2023 will be available soon on this page after a few days of conducting the examination. Gramin bank result will be released on its official website. To download result, applicants are required to enter their ‘Registration Number’/ ‘Roll Number’ and ‘Password’/ ‘Date of Birth’.
Gramin bank exam result 2023: Overview
|Exam Name||Gramin bank exam|
|Organization name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Vacancies||To Be Released|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Prelims exam||First week of Aug-2023 to second week of Aug-2023|
|Prelims result||September 2023 (Tentatively)|
|Mains exam||First week of Oct 2023|
|Mains and Single online exam results for||October 2023(Tentatively)|
|Provisional Allotment||January 2022(Tentatively)|
How To Check and download Gramin bank exam result 2023?
- Exam result will be released online mode. Instruction to check and download the result are given below:
- Visit the official website.
- Check for the latest notifications.
- Press on the link ‘Click here to View Your Result for Online Mains Exam
- Enter your ‘Registration Number’/ ‘Roll Number’ and ‘Password’/ ‘DOB.
- Applicants need to enter the ‘captcha code’ and click on the ‘Login‘ button.
- Gramin bank exam result 2023 Result/ scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of your Gramin bank exam result for future references.
Details Mentioned On Gramin bank exam result 2023
Details available on Scorecard are as below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date
- State Applied
- Marks Scored in Reasoning Ability Section
- Marks Scored in Numerical Ability Section
- Total Marks Scored
- Maximum Marks
- Sectional and Overall Cutoff Marks
Bookmark this page for more updates about Gramin bank exam result 2023