Haryana Police Constable Salary | Eligibility | Apply Online: Haryana Police Government recruits candidates to fill in the different vacancies. Candidates can submit their applications online and get all the information about the application form, eligibility criteria, selection process, and important dates. Candidates can get the best opportunity for applicants who are looking for jobs in the state of Haryana.
Applications will be invited for various vacancies of Constable and Sub Inspector posts. These are the details to know how to apply, the application fee, selection process eligibility criteria, etc for the post of Haryana Police Constable salary.
Overview of Haryana Police Constable
|Organization Name||Haryana Police Recruitment|
|Name of the post||Constable|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, degree|
|Exam Level||State level|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam|
Physical Screening Test
Physical Measurement Test
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Police Constable
- Candidate age must be a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age of 25 years.
- For candidates of SC/ST/PWD/PH, the age relaxation is 5 years.
- For candidates of the OBC Category, the age relaxation is 3 years.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must pass the 10th and 12th standards from the recognized university.
|General||170 cm||158 cm|
|Reserved||168 cm||156 cm|
Pay scale details
Constable: 21700/- to 69100/-
- House rent and dearness allowance
- Travel allowance
- Medical allowance
- City compensatory allowance
- New pension scheme
- Natural calamities
- Household help allowance
- Personal accident cover
- Leave travel subsidy
- Medical benefits
|Head Constable||Rs 25,000/- to 81,100/-|
|Sub Inspector||Rs. 29,200/- to Rs.1.12 Lakhs|
|Inspector||Rs. 44,200/- to Rs. 1.42 Lakhs|
|DSP||Rs. 53,100/- to Rs. 1.67 Lakhs|
|SP||Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1.77 Lakhs|
|Director General of Police||Rs. 2.25 Lakhs|
Candidates should pay the application fee through net banking
- Physical Test
- Written Test
- The exam will be available in both languages English and Hindi.
- The exam will be objective type and the candidates who qualify can appear to the next level.
How to apply for Haryana Police Constable Salary?
- Candidates must visit the official website.
- Fill in the details like name, address, and other academic details in the application form.
- Candidates can upload their photo and signature in the application form.
- Pay the application fee through a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Candidates can submit the application form online mode and take a printout copy for future reference.
Endnote: If any queries regarding the post of Haryana police constable salary comment here and gives more information.