How to Apply for Master Chef Australia | Eligibility: Masterchef Australia is an Australian event cooking game show based on the original British Masterchef. This show is made by Shine Australia and screens on Network10. The contestants do not have any correct tertiary or different skilled food preparation qualifications acquired within the previous years. The Masterchef Australia kitchen is ready in Flemington, Melbourne. The series has additionally created four series Celebrity Masterchef Australia, Junior Masterchef Australia, Masterchef Australia All-Stars, and Masterchef Australia.
The professionals showed proficient specialists as participants. These spin-off shows did not air in the year 2014 after the makers of the show proclaimed that they expected to exclusively zero in on the first form. The official notification for the upcoming season will declare soon on the official site of the authority. Here is the article about eligibility criteria, how to apply for the post of how to apply for Masterchef Australia.
Overview of Masterchef Australia
|Created By||Franc Roddam|
|Judges||Gary Mehigan, George Calombaris, Matt Preston|
|Narrated By||Nicholas Mckay (2009-2012)|
Graeme Stone (2013)
Lofty Fulton (2014)
|Opening Theme||Hot n Cold|
|Country of Origin||Australia|
|No. of series||15|
|Original Network||Network Ten|
|Original Release||27 April 2009|
Eligibility Criteria for Masterchef Australia
- The age of the participant should be 18 years and the contestant must be a citizen of Australia.
- The contestant cannot have some formal tertiary or other expert catering qualifications acquired in the last ten years.
- Every Masterchef participant must be an amateur.
- If the participant has the last professional experience that the producers of Masterchef think can make an unfair benefit there will not be eligible.
Masterchef Australia has different arrangements to that of the first British Masterchef and large configurations. Beginning rounds comprise an enormous no. of cheerful participants from across Australia separated from trying out by showing a food dish under the watchful eye of the three adjudicators to acquire one of 50 semi-last places. Applicants ought to be more than 18 years of age whose primary type of revenue can’t emerge out of getting ready and preparing new food in an expert climate.
How to Apply for Masterchef Australia?
- The candidate must visit the official site and check out these shows on official channel ten.
- The contestant must verify all the details in the form.
- Access the below link and fill in the mandatory fields.
- All the information should be true and genuine.
- The information must be as in your documents.
- The candidates must upload the images and video as per instructions.
- The candidate should check the application and then finally submit it.
- Those who are selected they will be called for the next audition round through their contact number.
- Permanent Resident ID
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Passport Size Photographs
- Birth Certificate
Previous Winners Series Information
|1||Julie Goodwin||New South Wales|
|2||Adam Liaw||South Australia|
|3||Kate Bracks||New South Wales|
|4||Andy Allen||New South Wales|
|7||Billie Mckav||New South Wales|
|8||Elena Duggan||New South Wales|
|10||Sashi Cheliah||South Australia|
|11||Larissa Takchi||New South Wales|
Endnote: Please feel free to write us in the comment section if you are having any queries about how to apply for Master chef Australia.
Disclaimer: If you want to know about the audition fee or any other information please visit the official website. We are only providing here the basic information, and overview regarding the TV audition. We are not operating any kind of audition here. All the Rights Reserved by the Authorized Channel/Production Company.