IBPS PO 2023: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the exam for Probationary Officers(PO). The notification will be released for the recruitment under IBPS. This exam will take place in two different phases prelims and main exam. Interested candidates can apply online and fill in to get appointed as PO in the banks. Every year the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts a recruitment exam for the post of a Probationary officer in various banks of India participating under IBPS. Check here all the important information about IBPS PO 2023 such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Admit card, How to Apply, and Result, etc.
Overview of IBPS PO Recruitment
|Name of the Exam||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Exam Level||All India|
|Official Website||Ibps. in|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Probationary Officer
- The candidate must be Indian and has a good command of English, Hindi, and other local languages.
- The candidate needs to have done their graduation from a recognized university.
- The age of the candidate must be a minimum of 20 years and a maximum of 30 years.
- There is age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates from SC/ST/PWD categories can pay a 100/- application fee
- Candidates from other categories can pay a 600/- application fee
- The candidate must pay the application fee through online mode.
- The payment process can be done by using a debit card, credit card, and internet banking.
Exam Pattern for IBPS PO Recruitment
- The exam mode is online and the questions will be objective-type questions.
- Candidates will get one hour of time in order to solve all questions.
- The exam paper will be in Hindi and English languages.
- There is a negative marking for wrong answers.
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 min|
|English Language||30||30||20 min|
For Main Exam
- The mode of the exam is an online exam and the time duration is 180 minutes.
- There is a descriptive paper section and the total score is 25 marks of 30 minutes duration.
- There will be objective-type questions for 200 marks and contains 5 sections reasoning, English language, quantitative aptitude, general awareness, and computer knowledge.
- For every correct answer one mark will be given and a deduction of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
- The language for the exam is in English and Hindi languages.
|Name of the Exam||Questions||Marks||Duration||Medium|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 min||English and Hindi|
|General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 min||Hindi and English|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation|
|35||60||45 min||Hindi and English|
|English Language||35||40||40 min||Hindi and English|
|English Language||2||25||30 min||English|
Syllabus for IBPS Probationary Officer
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Spotting Errors
- Rearrangement of Sentences
- Para Jumbles
- Directions Sense
- Coding and Decoding
- Data Sufficiency
- Figure Series
- Alphanumeric Series
- Puzzle Test
- Circular Arrangement
- Blood Relation
- Number System
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and proportion
- Data Interpretation
How to apply for IBPS PO 2023?
- Candidates can check the official website of IBPS.
- Enter all the details such as name, date of birth, gender, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- The candidate should check the details mentioned in the application form before the final submission of the same.
- Pay the application fee for the exam otherwise, their applications will be considered invalid.
The admit card will be released on the official website of IBPS PO. Candidates can download the call letter and take the printout copy for future purposes. There will be three admit cards one for Prelims, the second for Mains, and the last for Interview. The admit card is mandatory for the exam. Only those candidates can download the call letter for the main exam who have cleared the preliminary exam.
Candidates can check the result of the IBPS PO 2023 from the official website. The result for the preliminary exam, main examination, and interview will be declared separately. Only those candidates will be selected finally who have qualified all the stages of the exam. After the announcement of the result, selected candidates will undergo document verification and will be allotted a letter.
Important Dates for IBPS PO Bharti
Starting Online Registration: August 2023
Last Date to Register: August 2023
Hall tickets: October 2023
Preliminary Exam: October 2023
Result: December 2023
Endnote: If any queries regarding the post of IBPS PO 2023 comment here we will provide you with information. Keep on visiting this site for more updates.