IGNOU Admission 2023: Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU) is one of the largest open universities in the world. Those who are interested in the candidates can apply for the post of IGNOU. Admission to a few courses like graduate, postgraduate, diploma, and certificate study programs is available throughout the academic year and is provided based on the entrance tests. The candidates should verify the eligibility criteria carefully before applying. Here are the details about Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit and Result, etc for the post of IGNOU Admission 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU Admission
Bachelor of Computer Application(BCA): The candidates must complete the 12th standard from a recognized university.
Bachelor of Social Work(BSW): Candidates who must complete the 12th standard from IGNOU can apply.
M.A: The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree from any recognized organization.
MCA: The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree of 3 years duration.
MBA: Complete the graduation with at least 50% marks.
B.ED: Candidates can complete Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in science, social, commerce, humanity, and at least 50% marks from any recognized university.
The application fee can be made by using a debit card, credit card, internet banking, or demand draft.
Exam Pattern for IGNOU Declaration
The exam pattern and syllabus will vary as per the courses by the candidates.
Candidates can check their syllabus and exam pattern according to their selected course.
The general topics covered in the entrance exam are attitude, quantitative analysis, logical reasoning, G.K, etc.
For B.ED Entrance
- The examination mode will be a computer-based test.
- The duration of the exam will be two hours.
- There will be multiple-choice questions and total marks will be 100.
- There are no negative marks for the exam.
- One mark will be given for every correct answer.
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Educational and General Awareness||25||25|
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
- Candidates will have to take the admit card with them at the examination hall otherwise they will not get entry into the examination hall.
- The admit card contains the name of the candidate, date of birth, address, exam timing, venue in the entrance exam.
- The result will be available on the official website.
- As per the performance of the candidates, a merit list will be prepared.
- The candidates will get admission to the university on the basis of the mark list.
Important Dates for IGNOU Admission
|Release of Application Form||Update soon|
|Last Date to Submit Form||Update soon|
|Date of Release the Admit Card||Update soon|
|Date of Exam||Update soon|
|Result Declaration||Update soon|
How to apply for IGNOU Admission 2023?
- Candidates need to visit the official website of IGNOU for registration.
- Fill in the information in the application form such as name, address, mobile number, etc.
- Submit the application form for B.ED, M.B.A courses.
- Candidates can fill the application form and submit the form online mode.
- Candidates must verify the application form before submitting the form.
- The fee can be made through debit card, credit card, internet banking, and demand draft.
- No application form will be completed without submission of the application fee.
- Applicants can take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Endnote: Read the notification carefully before applying for any vacancy. Keep on visiting this site for more updates. If any queries regarding the post of IGNOU Admission Form comment here.