IGNOU B.ED Admission 2022 : IGNOU BED Admission 2022 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria: Every year The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) conducts the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) program to take admissions in various colleges/university. It is designed for the purpose of developing an understanding of teaching-learning between the secondary & senior secondary students and the teachers. To facilitate the active engagement of learners for education, education and integrate principles and practices in a holistic way. check more details regarding IGNOU B.ED 2022 Application form, Check the post for complete detail about IGNOU B.ED Admission 2022.
UNESCO has declared IGNOU as the largest higher learning institution in the world in 2010.
IGNOU B.ED 2022 Exam overview
- Name of University- IGNOU ( Indira Gandhi National Open University)
- Exam Name- B.Ed Entrance Exam
- Course Fees: Rs. 50,000/-
- Total Seats- 50 per PSC
- Mode of Apply- Online Mode
- Exam date- 29 Apr 2022
- mode of exam- Offline (Pen and Paper Mode)
- Exam Duration- 2 Hours
- No. of Sections in Question Paper 2 (Part A and B)
- Official web- site www.ignou.ac.in
- Adress- Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068
Get more details regarding IGNOU B.ED Admission 2022 from below section……
IGNOU B.ED 2022 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Application form starting date:||31 Jan 2022|
|The last date for fill application:||29 Feb 2022|
|Admit card issue:||01 Apr 2022|
|Exam Date||29 Apr 2022|
|Date of Answer key:||Apr 2022|
|Declaration of Result:||Updated soon|
The minimum duration of the program is two years. However, the maximum duration is allowed to be completed in five years. The program will be offered in both Hindi & English language.
IGNOU B.ED 2022 the program will focus on:- Developing an understanding of the context of education in contemporary Indian society, – To help in learning inclusive, references to learners and the role of social-political realities.
Settings- Generating sensitivity about language diversity in the classroom and its role in the learning-learning process
– To develop an understanding of the paradigm shift in the concept of disciplinary knowledge in the school curriculum, – Identifying gender inequalities in school, classroom, curriculum, textbook, social, challenging.
IGNOU B.ED Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% of marks and or Master degree in Humanity, Social Science, and Commerce. Engineering students are also eligible for IGNOU BED 2022 program. The technical and engineering students should have a degree in Science and Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or its equivalent from any recognized university.
- 5% relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates. They should have a minimum of 45% marks in Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from the recognized university.
The following categories are eligible for BEd ODL (Open and distance learning) students.:
(i) In-service teachers trained in primary education.
(ii) Candidates who have completed NCTE recognized teacher education program Face-to-face mode
IGNOU B.ED 2022 Application Fee & Program fee
The registration fee of Rs 1050 will be submitted along with the application form. To pay the application fee, there is a need to deposit a demand draft payable in the city of the concerned Regional Center.
The form will be available on www.ignou.ac.in
IGNOU B.ED 2022 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Admission will be the basis of obtained marks in the entrance exam. The question paper will be divided into two parts:
PART – A and PART – B
- Only one subject is to be attempted from PART- B.
- Total no. of questions will be 100 for both paper-I & paper-II and the total marks will be 100.
- All questions will be objective type with multiple options.
- Total duration for examination = 2 hours
- Negative mark will be given for the wrong answer.
|Part A||Aspects||No. of Questions||Marks|
| Section I|
|1. General English Comprehension|
2. Logical & Analytical Reasoning
3. Educational & General Awareness
4. Teaching-Learning & the School
|Section V|| |
Any One Subject
IGNOU B.ED Admission Process 2022
- Admission will be done on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the entrance examination organized by IGNOU all over the country.
- Candidates should have to submit their attested copy of documents with the filled-up-application.
- After receiving the offer letter candidates need to submit their original documents.
- The documents specified in the entry-cum-entry form. The original documents are to be submitted later.
- The entrance exam date will be declared by the IGNOU.
State Code list for IGNOU B.ED 2022
01 Andhra Pradesh
02 Andaman and Nicobar Islands (UT)
03 Arunachal Pradesh
06 Chandigarh (UT)
11 Himachal Pradesh
12 Jammu and Kashmir
15 Madhya Pradesh
27 Uttar Pradesh
28 West Bengal
29 Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu (UT)
30 Lakshadweep (UT)
31 Pondicherry (UT)
32C / O 99 Apo
33 learners abroad
IGNOU B.ED 2022 ADMIT CARD
Admit card will be issued by IGNOU. Admit card will be updated on the official website of IGNOU. Candidates can download the admit card through www.IGNOU.AC.IN. To download admit card candidates need to fill all the mandatory fields carefully. Admit card will not be delivered by post.
Admit card is must need to attend the exam. Without admit card candidates can’t appear in the examination.
IGNOU B.ED 2022 Counselling
IGNOU regional centers will invite all the candidates who qualified for the IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam for counseling by online on the official website. The counseling schedule will be different for all regional centers.
The respective authority will conduct four rounds of counseling to get admission into IGNOU B.Ed Program. Candidates must have to pay requested counseling Fee to secure admission via Demand Draft issued in favor of IGNOU.
The authority will decide to cut off marks to shortlisted to appear for the counseling session. Candidates must carry self-attested copies of required documents sat the time of counseling with original as well for verification.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Regional Adress
(The People’s University), Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, Website www.ignou.ac.in