IGNOU B.ED 2023 Application Form: Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU) is one of the largest open universities in the world. Those who are interested candidates can apply for the post of IGNOU B.Ed Admission and it is tested by National Testing Agency. Admission to a few courses like graduate, postgraduate, diploma, and certificate study programs is available throughout the academic year and is provided based on the entrance tests. The candidates should verify the eligibility criteria carefully before applying. Here is the details about Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit and Result, etc for the post of IGNOU B.ED 2023 Application form.
Overview of IGNOU B.ED 2023 Application Form
|Name of the Exam||IGNOU B.ED Entrance Exam|
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Application Mode||Offline and Online|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU Admission 2023
- The candidate must complete Bachelor’s degree in science, social, commerce, humanity and score 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- The candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste(SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), Other Backward Class(OBC), Persons with Disability(PWD) categories will be provided a relaxation of age 5%.
- The candidate who is trained in-service teachers in elementary education will be eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have completed NCTE recognized teacher education program are also eligible.
Exam Pattern for IGNOU B.ED 2023 Application Form
- The exam will be in Hindi and English languages and the duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- There are a total of 100 questions and the questions will be objective-type questions.
- For each correct answer, one mark will be given.
- There will be no negative marking questions.
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Educational and General Awareness||25||25|
|Teaching and learning||25||25|
Exam Syllabus for IGNOU B.ED Recruitment
General English Comprehension: The topics are correction of reading comprehension, sentences, tenses, vocabulary, spelling, articles, synonyms, prepositions, antonyms, etc.
Logical and Analytical Reasoning: The topics are coding and decoding, seating arrangement, blood relations, number and letter series, logical sequence, etc.
Educational and General Awareness: The topics are social science, basic questions related to science, general knowledge, and the education system in India.
Teaching-Learning and the school: The topics are classroom training, child development, psychology, knowledge on the learning process, classroom teaching, etc.
Subject Competence: It is based on ninth class and tenth class prescribed by NCERT/CBSE.
Online Application Release Date: January 2023
Last Date to Apply: February 2023
Admit card: April 2023
Entrance Exam Date: April 2023
Result: May 2023
Admit card for IGNOU B.ED 2023 Application Form
The IGNOU B.ED admit card will be released on the official website. Candidates can download the IGNOU B.ED admit card before the exam date. If students fail to carry the admit card then the authority will not allow the candidates to attend the exam.
- The result of the entrance exam will be announced on the official website of IGNOU.
- Candidates must check the website and the result will be declared one or two months after the entrance exam.
- Selected candidates can go for further process of admission.
Endnote: If any queries regarding the post of IGNOU B.ED 2023 Application Form comment here we will provide you with information.