IGNOU Fee Structure for SC Students: The Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU) has officially announced the fee structure of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes categories. The IGNOU was started in the year 1985. It is one of the largest universities in the world through open and distance education. This university offers nearly many academic courses in undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, doctorate, certificate programs, etc. Scholarship and fee reimbursements are only issued to candidates who are financially weak. By giving this IGNOU scholarship, students may perform their further studies without worrying about the financial circumstances. The candidates who want to take admission in IGNOU can check the details. These categories will receive their fees refund after filling an application form and submitting it to the concerned authority with required documents.
The candidate should submit the application form to the IGNOU Regional Centre from where they take the admission. Eligible candidates must download the application form and submit it to the concerned department by the last date of IGNOU online admission.
Benefits of Schemes for SC/ST Candidates
- The benefits of schemes are only for academic programs and the students of certificate or diploma programs are not eligible for the fee exemption scheme.
- SC/ST candidates who want to apply for scholarships need to fill the application form with a soft copy of the documents required for submission.
- Candidates must attach a caste certificate issued by central or state Government authorized officers in the application form.
- The employed SC/ST candidates are not applied for this scheme.
- Students who are taking scholarships from other sources are not eligible.
- Students who are given scholarships will also get fee exemption in registration.
IGNOU will also issue the scholarship to reserved candidates such as OC, SC, and ST. The students have to fill the application form for getting an IGNOU scholarship IGNOU. The candidates who are going to apply for the IGNOU scholarship must know about the eligibility rules.
The students should submit the application form before the last date. Only eligible candidates can get scholarships from IGNOU. The eligible candidates can submit the application form through the official website of IGNOU.
Documents required for IGNOU
The students should present the documents for SC/ST students are
- Passport size photograph
- Certificate of Income
- Community certificate
- Address proof
- Aadhaar card
The candidates should provide their communicational details, personal details, and educational details in the scholarship form. The students are requested to provide the correct details in the application form. If any mismatch is found in the application form then the exam board of IGNOU will be rejected their scholarship application. The candidates should submit the application form online as per schedule before the last date.
Fee Structure for IGNOU SC/ST Students
- The candidates who belong to reserved categories are required to pay the full fee at the time of admission to the university.
- Students belonging to reserved categories are eligible for Government of India scholarships provided and are available for PG-level programs.
- Candidates are advised to collect scholarship forms from the directorate of social welfare and submit the filled-in forms to them through the regional director of IGNOU.
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU Scholarship
- The students should have possessed the qualification to attain the scholarship of IGNOU.
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST category should be eligible to apply for IGNOU.
- The annual income of the parent should not be more than three lakhs.
How to apply for IGNOU Fee for SC Students?
- Candidates should visit the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- Download the form from the website and fill in the details in the application.
- Enter the details such as candidate name, program code, name of the program, duration of the program, mobile number, and other details.
- The candidate must fill in your bank account details with the IFSC code.
- Submit the form, student ID card, caste certificate at your center.
- Take a copy of the application form for future reference.
Endnote: If any queries regarding the post of IGNOU Fee Structure for SC Students comment here we will give more information for updates.