IIT BHU M.tech Admission 2023, IIT BHU Important Dates, IIT BHU Eligibility Criteria, IIT BHU Application Form: Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) will soon issue a notice of IIT BHU M.tech admission 2023 for those students who wish to get an admission in M.tech programme. You can acquire complete details about IIT BHU M.tech admission from here Are you willing to get an admission in IIT BHU for M.tech programme than keep all your documents ready such as scanned image scanned signature and educational documents for uploading as uploading documents is the part of applying process
Dear students to get admission to IIT BHU M.Tech students should have secured a minimum of 60% marks / 6.0 CPI in the qualifying degree .IIT (BHU) will released the list of shortlisted students for interview procedure. Admission will be offered on the basis of GATE score.
Overview of IIT BHU M.Tech Admission 2023
|Name of Admission Process||IIT BHU M.Tech Admission|
|Conducting Body||Indian Institute of Technology (BHU)|
|Type of Admission||Post Graduation|
|Level of Admission||Institute Level|
|Channel of Admission||GATE 2023|
IIT BHU M.Tech Dates 2023 Important dates:
|Release of IIT BHU M.Tech Admission form||Last week of March 2023|
|Last date to submit IIT BHU M.Tech Admission form||Second week of April 2023|
|Written test/ Interview for Shortlisted Candidates||Last week of April to first week of May 2023|
|Release of the list of selected applcants||To be notified|
|Counselling – Round 1 Offer||Second week of May 2023|
|Counselling – Round 2 Offer||Third week of May 2023|
|Date of Physical Registration||Third week of July 2023|
|Commencement of Classes||Last week of July 2023|
|Qualification||B.Tech or equivalent degree.|
|Percentage Requirements||Passed the qualifying exam|
|GATE||Contenders must have a valid GATE score|
|IIT Graduates||Students will be selected based on interviews.|
IIT BHU M.Tech Application Form 2023
Application form will be available soon. You may check the below-given steps for reference purposes only.
Estimate Application Fee
|General and OBC-NCL||Rs. 500|
|SC and ST||Rs. 250|
Steps to fill IIT BHU M.Tech 2023 Application Form
- Step 1 – Registration: you are required to register by providing their name, DOB, parent’s name, valid email address and various other details.
- Upon successful registration, you will receive login credentials on the registered email id.
- Step 2 – Filling form: In the next step, you need to fill out the following details
- Personal details – Details such as name, date of birth, nationality, category and address for correspondence.
- Primary programme to study – Choose the programme you wish to get admission into.
- Qualifying exam details- Fill rank, roll number, year, and discipline.
- Step 3 – Uploading documents: Upload all the essential documents such as a photo and sign in a specified format..
- Step 4 – Payment of fee: Make payment of fee either through online through SBI collect.
- Step 5 – Download form: After filling form, download the form and get print out of it.
- Authorities will offer admission to eligible students based on GATE scores.
- Allotment of seats will be done through centralised counselling which will be organized by COAP.
- Students need to check the COAP 2023 portal as per seat allotment schedule to check their admission status.
- Final admission list will be available on the institute website.
Document required for shortlisted candidates
- Class 10 official document
- e-receipt of application processing fee
- Category official document
- PwD credential (if applicable)
- Medical fitness certificate.
- GATE 2023 scorecard
- Mark sheets
- Grade sheets
- Degree official document of all academic records
- A copy of the system-generated form
- Copy of e-acknowledgement
- Undertaking letter in prescribed format
M.Tech Programmes offered by IIT BHU
|9||Materials Science & Tech.|
Keep checking this page to get more details