IITM Recruitment 2023 | Eligibility Criteria | Application Form: IIT Madras department has been inviting several job applicants from Chennai. Indian Institute of Technology Madras is the organization that is controlled by Tamilnadu Government in India. IIT Madras department will publish more job vacancies in the industry. It is founded in 1959 with technical and financial assistance from the government of India. IIT Madras is ranked the top engineering institute in India by the ministry of education. Candidates who want to make their career bright with this IIT Madras job will attend interviews. This is the golden chance for candidates who want to apply for jobs for at IIT Madras. Here is the article about eligibility criteria, application form, etc for the post of IITM Recruitment 2023.
Overview of IITM Recruitment 2023
|Exam Name||IITM Recruitment 2023|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Location of the Job||Chennai|
Eligibility Criteria for IITM Recruitment 2023
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be 18 years and a maximum of 56 years.
Education Qualification: The candidate must complete a degree from a recognized educational board.
The selection process will be based on the performance of the exam. The selection is mentioned in the following stages.
- Written Exam
- Certificate Verification
- Direct Interview
Important Dates for IITM Recruitment 2023
|Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Answer Key||Update Soon|
IITM Application Process
- The application form will be available online mode on the official website.
- The candidates need to register themselves on the website.
- After registration, the candidates need to start filling out the form.
- At the time of filling out the application form, enter the necessary details like candidate name, mobile number, etc.
- The candidate needs to upload some required documents in the application form.
- Once the application form will be filled out completely, the candidate will check the application form.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee by using a debit card, credit card, or internet banking.
- The applicant needs to take a printout form of the application for future use.
The candidate should pay the application fee by using online and the payment can be made through a debit card, credit card, or internet banking.
The admit card will be available online on the official website. Candidates can download the hall ticket. The authority will send an SMS regarding the issue of the hall ticket on the registered contact number. To download the admit card the candidates should enter a code given while filling out the form. The organization should not send the admit card through the post.
The result will be declared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in their written examination. Candidates will check their results according to the posts for which they applied for the post. The merit lists will be released on the official website.
Endnote: Candidates who want to get more details about IITM Recruitment 2023 can visit the page. If you have any queries about this job, you can comment to us.