Indian Army New Vacancy 2024 | Eligibility | Apply Online: The candidates can get the latest central Government jobs with upcoming Indian vacancies. Central Government has released several employment notifications with the intent to provide more job opportunities for eligible candidates. This is the best opportunity for all the Government job seekers, who are preparing for Central Government jobs. Candidates who were waiting to get jobs on a website where they can apply for the Indian army. Here is the article about eligibility criteria, application form, admit card, result, etc for the post of Indian Army new vacancy in 2024.
Overview of Indian Army Recruitment 2024
|Name of the Recruitment||Indian Army New Vacancy 2024|
|Name of Organization||Indian Army, New Delhi|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Location of the Job||All Over India|
|Official Site||joinindianarmy. nic. in|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Recruitment
The candidate should be of Indian nationality.
Junior Commissioned Officer( Teacher)
The candidate must have completed any bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
The candidate must complete an engineering degree from any recognized university in India.
The candidate must complete 12th standard with science, arts, and commerce with 60% aggregate and 50% marks in each subject and have passed English, Maths, and Accounts at the 10th or 12th level.
The candidate must have matriculation with 45% marks in aggregate and a minimum of 33% marks in each subject studied at matric, 10th, and SSLC level without any specific subjects.
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Religious Teacher||25 years||34 years|
|SSC (Tech)||20 years||27 years|
|Soldier||171/2 years||21 years|
Important Dates for Indian Army Vacancy 2024
Starting Date of Online Applications: Update Soon
Ending Date of Online Applications: Update Soon
How to apply for Indian Army New Vacancy 2024?
- The candidate must visit the official site of the Indian army.
- The candidates can apply online without waiting for the last date of submission of the online application form.
- The candidates must download the online application and read it carefully to satisfy the criteria and other requirements for submission of the online application.
- Fill up the complete details in the application form and upload scan documents.
- Verify the filled application form before submission.
- The registration process will be in two phases.
- The candidates are required to pay the application fee through a debit card, credit card, and internet banking.
- The candidate must fill out the online application and submit the application.
- The students shall take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
- Jr Commissioned Officer
- SSC (Tech)
- Soldier Clerk
- Soldier General Duty in all arms
- Technical Arms
- Nursing Assistant in Army Medical Crops
- Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary in Remount Veterinary Corps
- Tradesmen in all Arms
- Soldier Tradesmen for 8th pass
- Survey Automated Cartographer in Engineers
- Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher
- Commissioned Officer Catering in Army Service Corps
- Havildar Education in Army Education Corps
The authority will be released the admit cards of the Indian Army in online mode. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. The admit card contains the candidate’s roll number, father’s name, category, photograph, signature, and date of center allotted. The admit card is a necessary document to carry in the exam hall.
The Indian Army results will be issued by the organizing authority of the exam in online mode. There will be a merit list along the category-wise list for all the candidates participating in the examination. The result contains the candidate’s name, father’s name, category, caste, date of birth, marks, paper name, address, and other details. The candidates can log in with their registration and password to verify their results.
Indian Army Recruitment Cut Off
The cut-off marks for the Indian army recruitment exam will be published by the authority. The cut-off scores depend on the requirement and the factors affecting cut-off scores. The cutoff will be on the basis of the number of candidates, category, and other factors. Candidates who can get minimum qualifying marks and authority will be called for further stages.
Endnote: For any queries regarding the post of Indian Army New Vacancy 2024 comment here and we will provide you with information.