Indian Coast Guard DB Navik Recruitment 2023 10th Pass 01/2023 Batch: Indian Coast Guard DB Navik Recruitment 2023: The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has been released a recruitment advertisement to fill up the vacancy of Navik DB (Cook and Steward). Candidates who have 10th pass, those can apply for Indian Coast Guard DB Job 2023 for Cook, Steward for Batch 01/2023.
Indian Recruitment 2023 has been released for Navik (Domestic Branch) Posts 01/2023. The Indian Coast Guard is an Armed Force of the Nation. In this article, we provide important details for the Indian Coast Guard DB Recruitment 2023 like- the online application form, eligibility criteria, qualification, physical, selection process and admit card, etc.
Latest Update: The Online Application Process will start from 30 October 2023 for April 2023
Indian Coast Guard DB Navik Recruitment 2023 Overview
Examination name: Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD & DB)
Name of the Post: Domestic Branch Cook, Steward
Application mode: Online
Job Categories: Defence Job
Official website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
Pay scale: Rs 21700/- (as per 7th CPC Pay level 3)
Indian Coast Guard DB Job 2023 Important date
Indian Coast Guard DB Job 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Candidates minimum required age is 18 and the maximum age is 22 years as on 01.04.2023 categories candidates are able to get the Age relaxation as per Govt rules.
Educational Qualification – Candidates passed 10th Examination with 50% Marks aggregate from a Recognized Board. The authority will provide 05% relaxation for SC, ST, and sportsman.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
After qualifying the written examination, the authority will conduct a Physical Fitness Test (PFT). The PFT will consist of below mention test:
1. Running 1.6 Km within 7 minutes.
2. 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
3. 10 Push up.
- The Candidates who will qualify the Physical Fitness Test. Those will go for initial recruitment medical exam.
- Final Selection of candidates will base on candidates performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Exam
Medical Standards & PST
- Height – The candidate’s Minimum height is 157 cms. Categorise candidates will get Reduction in height in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
- Chest – The candidate’s chest must be 78 and Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight – Candidates weight will be Proportionate to height and age of candidates and plus or minus 10 percentage acceptable.
- Hearing – Normal
- Visual Standard – 6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye)
Indian Coast Guard Navik Job 2023 Application Form
- he application form will be submitted by Online Mode only.
- The authority will release application form in Jun 2023 till 1700 Hrs.
- Interested and eligible candidate go to the www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in official web site.
- At the official web site, candidates access the link of “NEW EVENTS”.
- Open the advertisement for Recruitment of DB Entry) 02/2023.
- Read the official instruction carefully and Click on the ‘I Agree’ button.
- The ‘Online Application form’ will be shown on screen
- Candidates fill your educational details and personal information like Candidate Name, Father and Mother’s name and qualification details as per 10th class certificate
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Selection Procedures
The authority will prepare a merit list to shortlist selected candidates. Selection of candidates will base on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Job 2023 Admit Card
The candidates must take a print out of the e-Admit card to participate in the coast gourd recruitment examination. The admit card will issue through joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from two weeks before the commencing examination. The applied candidates can download admit card by using application number and candidates date of birth. The admit card will contain information of examination and candidates like exam date, time candidates roll number and exam centre name. The Candidates are required to carry 03 copies of Admit card with ID proof and passport size photographs. As Navik (DB) job. Cooks require is prepare food and Stewards require to serve food as waiters, maintenance, housekeeping and accounting of funds, preparation of the menu, stores handling and other duties.