Indian Navy Officer 10+2 B.Tech Entry 2023 July, Navy B.Tech Entry Job, Recruitment, Notification: Indian Navy Officer 10+2 B.Tech Entry 2023: Indian Navy has been released a recruitment notification for Indian Indian Navy Officer 10+2 B.Tech Entry July 2023 from 29 November to 19 December 2019. All interested candidates who have 12th passed are seeking to get admission in four-year 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme can submit the application form by online mode through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The candidates will shortlist through JEE Main 2019 All India Rank performance. Hence JEE Main is mandatory to appear for the candidates. Check complete details for Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry 2023 like Notification, Application form, Date, age, Educational Qualification, Admit Card and Result, etc.
Indian Navy Officer 10+2 B.Tech Entry 2023 Overview
- Name of the organization: Indian Navy
- Exam Name: Navy B.Tech Entry Job 2023
- Notification: Online Registration
- Post Name: Officer Engineer
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Course date: July 2023
- Status: Available
- Nationality: Indian
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Job Location: All over India
- Website: joinindiannavy.gov.in
Navy B.Tech Entry Job 2023 Important Date
Application Form Start From: 29 November 2019
Closing Date of Application Form: 19 December 2019
SSB Date: February-April 2023
The result will announce: Update Soon
Indian Navy B.Tech Entry 10+2 Recruitment 2023 Eligibility criteria
Age Limit – Candidates age limit must be between 17 to 19½ years i.e. candidate born between 02 Jan 2001 and 01 Jul 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification –
The candidates must have passé and appearing in 10+2/ Senior Secondary Examination pass) with minimum 70% aggregate marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Maths) and 50% Marks in English. Candidates must have appeared for JEE Main 2019 (B.E/ B.Tech), and candidates will call up for SSB based on JEE Main Rank.
- Height – Candidates Minimum hight must be 157 Cms
- Relaxation in Height: Tribals from Ladakh Region have Minimum 155 Cms, A&N, Lakshadweep candidates and Minicoy Islands must have Minimum 155 Cms.
- Assamese, Gorkhas, Nepalese, Garhwali, and Kumaoni – Minimum 152 Cms and candidates who belong to Bhutan, Sikkim and North East Regions have Minimum 152 Cms
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age
- Navy B.Tech Entry Jul 2023 Notification
Indian Navy B.Tech Job 2023 Application Form
The Application Process for Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jul 2023 from 29 November to 19 December 2019. Before going to submit online application candidates must read official advertisement.
The eligible candidates can register and fill the e-application through the official website for recruitment authority www.joinindiannavy.gov. Candidates have to enter their personal and educational details in the online application form.
Indian Navy Officer 10+2 B.Tech Entry 2023 – How to Apply?
Candidates register themselves on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and fill the application form.
Candidates need to produce their email id contact number and adhar card details.
Candidates are suggesting keeping the relevant documents readily at the time of application filing.
Candidates produce details according to Matriculation Certificate/12th certificate
More details will available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- The authority will organize SSB on JEE (Main) All India Rank – 2019. The authority will decide a cut off marks for shortlist applicants. Candidates who will be shortlisted for SSB interviews will be scheduled at Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam from/ Bangalore/ Bhopal from July – October 2023
- Candidates will inform by E-mail or through SMS about their selection for SSB interview.
- The SSB interview will conduct in two phases. Phase I will consist of, Picture Perception test, Intelligence test, and Group Discussion. Candidates who will not qualify in Stage I, they will return on the same day. And Phase I qualifying candidates will comprise Group testing, Psychological testing, and Interview within 04 days. Candidates will Successful in SSB, Those needs to appear in Medical Exam (approx. duration 03-05 days).
Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Engineer Entry Course July 2023 Admit Card:
The admit card is a mandatory document to carry at the exam center. The Admit Card will issue at the official website of Join Indian Navy. The Admit Card will available two weeks before the examination. SSB Interview will be held in Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Vishakhapatnam in the month of Jan-April 2019. (Read More)
Indian Navy B.Tech Recruitment 2023 Cadet Entry Result
As we know that the eligible candidates will sort the list based on their performance in JEE Main exam 2019. The respective authority will decide a minimum cut off marks as All India Merit List. The sort listed Selected s will be called for SSB interview and Medical Exam. The candidates will be informed for Training period by Email ID or via SMS provided at the time of application procedures.