Indian Navy Officer Admit Card 2023 Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Admit Card 2023: Recently the Indian Navy has been invited to application form from 29/11/2023 to 19 Dec 2023 to enrol candidates as Officers through Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Scheme 2023 commencing in July. A number of eligible and interested 12th pass candidates have submitted their Online Application Form for the 04 years degree course under Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry 2023 through the official website of the Indian Navy- website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Now all applied candidates are searching and waiting for Navy B. Tech Entry Admit card July 2023. The Admit Card is yet not available; The Indian Navy Will soon issue Admit Card on the official website of the respective authority. Here we are providing information regarding Indian Navy Officer Admit Card 2023: like Exam Date, Selection Procedures, How to Download admit card, and etc
About Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entries 2023
- Now all applied candidates are searching for Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Admit Card 2023
- The Application Form has been submitted from 29/11/2023 to 19 Dec 2023.
- Every year the Indian Navy releases Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Recruitment.
- The Candidates who score good marks in 12th and IIT Main are eligible to apply.
- Navy recruitment authority sends the SSB interview Admit Card to the candidates whose score good marks in JEE Main.
Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Admit Card 2023 Overview
Recruitment Authority: Join Indian Navy
Exam Name: Navy B.Tech Entry 2023 SSB Interview
Notification: Admit Card/Call Latter
Post Name: Officer Engineer
Course date: July 2023
Application Submitted; 29/11/2023 to 19 Dec 2023
Mode of Exam: Online
Mode of Apply: Online
Job Location: All over India
Indian Navy Officer Admit Card 2023 Important Date
Application Form released: 29 November 2023
Application Form Last Date: 19 December 2023
SSB Date: February-April 2023
The result will announce: Update Soon
Indian Navy Officer Admit Card 2023 How to Download
The Recruitment Authority will be issued admit card after completion of application procedures. The Navy Recruitment Board will be issued the Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry 2023 Admit Card in Jan-Feb 2023 on its official web portal www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Entire applied candidates can download the Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry 2023 Admit Card from the official website once it is out. Check step to download admit card from below.
- Step 1: firstly the applied candidate must go to the official website of Indian Navy from.
- Step 2: The official website is joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Step 3:Find the link of Admit Card at the home page of that website. The Admit card link will relate to Indian Navy 10+2 B. Tech Entry Scheme Admit Card 2023.
- Step 4: Access the respective link and fill the candidate’s personal and educational detail online. The details enter by candidates is registration number, and date of birth, etc.
- Step 5: Submit the candidate’s details and click on Login Button.
- The admit card or call letter will available for the interview.
- Download it and check each detail carefully.
- After downloading the Admit Card take a print out of it and carry at the examination centre on the day of the interview.
Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry 2023 Selection Procedures
The candidates who have submitted the application form successfully on or before the closing date of the application form, those will call for SSB Interview. The SSB interview will conduct in Feb 2023. The SSB Interview Date will be updated soon on the Official Website. The respective authority will be Conducted only SSB Interview Exam, The Exam Date, Exam Centre and Roll Number will mention in admit Card.
- The Navy recruitment Board will decide a cut off for shortlisting of eligible candidate for SSB based on JEE (Main) Rank- 2019s. The SSB interviews will be conducted at Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam/ Bangalore/ Bhopal / Kolkata.
- The candidates will be informed on their Email or through SMS for Shortlisted for SSB interview. The shortlisted candidates in SSB and Medical Exam will be invited for training (For 04 years B.Tech Degree course at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala)
Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Admit Card 2023 Contain Details
The Admit Card will contain some DETAIL of Examination and candidates.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Candidate’s age
- Candidate’s gender
- Important instruction
- Interview centre
- Number of days, an interview done
- Timing of interview
- Date of interview
- Candidate’s scanned photograph and signature
- JEE main examination Score 2023