IRMS Vacancy 2023 | Eligibility Criteria | Apply Online: Indian Railways Management System is a group A central service. Indian Railways is one of the most prestigious institutions in India. It has engineers in Group A services and UPSC IRMS were recruited on the basis of the civil services examination and Indian engineering service exam. Railways have decided to fill out all these vacancies of CSE and ESE through IRMS which will be organized by the Union Public Service Commission. In this article, we discuss eligibility criteria, application online, the selection process, etc for the post on IRMS Vacancy 2023.
IRMS Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Exam||Indian Railway Management Services Exam 2023|
|Examination Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Examination Level||National Level|
|Vacant Positions||Released Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for IRMS Bharti 2023
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be between 21 years to 32 years. The upper age limit will get relaxation for the applicants which are 3 years for other backward classes and 5 years for scheduled caste or scheduled tribe. There are some physical and visual criteria as well that needs to be satisfied by the candidates applying for IRMS.
IRMS Bharti 2023 Application Form
- Candidates should visit the official site of IRMS.
- They will see several posts for the positions provided.
- Choose the online application link.
- Fill out all the necessary information about yourself based on your documents.
- Candidates should pay the payment in online mode via debit card, credit card, and internet banking.
- Verify the application form and submit it.
- Get a printout copy of the duly filled application.
- It contains two papers that are necessary to attempt.
- Candidates should provide the answers in the OMR sheet and the type of questions are multiple-choice questions.
- For every wrong answer, candidates will lose 1/3 mark as a negative marking.
|Papers||No. Of Questions||Duration||Marks|
|Paper 1||100||2 hours||200|
|Paper 2||150||3 hours||300|
- IRMS mainly comprises a total of two papers from the engineering discipline.
- The total number of questions will be eight out of which candidates need to attempt five questions.
- There is no provision for negative marking in this IRMS main exam.
- The main exam will be conducted in English language only.
|Papers||No. Of Questions||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Paper 1||8||3 hours||300|
|Paper 2||8||3 hours||300|
IRMS interview is also known as a personality test. It is the last stage of the recruitment exam. The candidates will be assessed out of 200 marks. In the interview round, the candidates will be evaluated on the basis of the skills like mental alertness or mental caliber, suitability, leadership qualities, mental and physical energy, initiative and intellectual curiosity and more social traits, and interesting current affairs.
IRMS exam is carried out through three stages
- Prelims exam
- Mains exam
- Personality Test
The prelims examination is an objective type examination while the Mains examination is a subjective type written description for several engineering and nontechnical branches.
After the prelims and mains exam are completed there is an interview round for the candidates.
After clearing all three stages, the final merit will be decided by a medical test and departments will be allocated to the selected candidates.
|Notification Release||March 2023|
|Prelims Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Mains Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Interview Exam Date||Update Soon|
The authority will release the admit card and the admit card will contain the candidate’s name, father’s name, contact number, etc. Admit card is mandatory to carry the admit card to the exam hall.
Results for IRMS recruitment will be available on the official site of the exam conducting body. Candidates will give their login credentials and then they can obtain their recruitment outcome online.
Endnote: Hope this article is useful and if any queries regarding the post of IRMS vacancy 2023 comment here.