ITBP Recruitment 2024 | Eligibility Criteria | Apply Online: Indo Tibetan Border Police(ITBP) will release the recruitment for all the ITBP vacancies across India. ITBP provides border guarding duties against the Karakoram Pass in Ladakh to Jachep La in Arunachal Pradesh covering the area of 3488 km of Indo-China Border and manning border on altitudes. The ITBP is trained in the Civil Medical Camp, disaster management, and nuclear, biological, and chemical disasters. After the Central Government sanctioned the raising of two commands of ITBP, the commands are now operationalized.
The ITBP will have two commands one each at Chandigarh and Guwahati. It has been entrusted with the responsibility of raising the ITBP western command at Chandigarh. The training center at Bhanu, Haryana ITBP academy at Mussourie, and the Mountaineering and skiing institute at Auli run the training programs and conduct indoor and outdoor training activities for this mission. ITBP schools are located in remote areas like Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Leh, and Sonipat, Dwarka Delhi. All the details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, and how to apply for the post of ITBP Recruitment 2024.
Overview of ITBP Recruitment
|Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
|itbpolice. nic. in
Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Vacancy
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 23 years of age. The age relaxation is applicable to the candidates as per Government rules.
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have passed 10th class or equivalent from a recognized university.
Job Vacancy Details
- Ice Hockey
The payment should be done online and the candidate must pay the application fee through credit card, debit card, and net banking.
Selection Process for ITBP Recruitment
The selection of the candidates in the recruitment will be done on the basis of these stages.
- Written Exam
- Physical Screening Test
How To Apply for ITBP Recruitment 2024?
- The candidate should visit the official website of ITBP.
- Before applying, the candidate should read the complete notification and check the instructions given in the notice of examination.
- The candidate will click on the application link and read the official notification.
- The candidate should follow the instructions and keep the registration number and password with you.
- Enter all the details in the application form like the name of the candidate, father’s name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, educational qualification, etc.
- Upload the documents and photograph with signature.
- Verify the application form carefully before final submission.
- The candidate should take a printout copy of the application form for future use.
Important Dates for ITBP
Online Application: Notified Soon
Last Date of Online Application: Notified Soon
Admit Card: Update Soon
Application Fee: Update Soon
Result Date: Update Soon
ITBP Admit Card
The authority will release the admit card from its official website and the admit card is mandatory for the candidates. The admit card contains the name of the candidate, contact number, exam date, exam time, etc. Without admit card, the candidate will not enter the exam hall.
The result will be declared on the official website of ITBP. The result contains the candidate’s name, father’s name, category, caste, date of birth, marks, paper name, address, and other details. To check the result, the candidate must click on the result and enter the hall ticket number in the space provided. The result will appear on the screen.
Endnote: For any queries regarding the post of ITBP Recruitment 2024 comment here and keep on visiting this site for more updates.