Jamia School Admission 2023: Jamia Millia Islamia University(JMI) conducts the branch of school education at the university level. It offers admission for the candidates for the class prep, 1st, 6th, 9th, 11th on the basis of the entrance exam. The candidate should apply before the last date of application. The mode of application for the Jamia Milia School is offline only for class prep and class 1st. for class 6th, 9th, and 11th applications can be submitted online. JMI is a public central university established at Aligarh in United Provinces, India during British rule in 1920. The entrance exam is conducted every year. The candidate who wishes to seek admission to the university can fill out the application form through online mode. Here is the article about eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply, application fee, exam pattern, documents required, admit card, result for the post of Jamia School Admission 2023.
Overview of JMI School Admission
|Name of the Exam||Jamia Millia Islamia Entrance Test|
|Conducted by||Jamia Millia Islamia|
|Exam Level||School Level|
|Courses||1st to 11th|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
Eligibility Criteria for JMI Recruitment
- The candidate should have passed the previous class from a recognized board.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India and must have all the basic documents.
- For 9thclass the candidate should have passed the 8th exam with an aggregate of 41in all subjects and in English.
- The candidate who wants to take admission in class 11thshould have passed last year with an aggregate of 41% or grade C2.
- The minimum eligibility qualification for the foreign candidates/NRI wards will be the same as for Indian Nationals.
- For admission to prep and class 1, the date of birth certificate should be issued by the Gram Panchayat and attested by the block development officer/Tehsildar or concerned authority.
- For class 2ndto 5th the birth certificate issued by the previous school will be validated.
- The maximum age limit can be relaxed by two years in the case of differently-abled children by the principal.
- Candidates including employees who have passed in any class of Syed Abid Hussain sr. sec. The school is required to complete its admission formalities according to the admission schedule.
Jamia Milia Islamia Schools List
- Jamia Middle School from class 1stto 8th class
- Jamia Senior Secondary school from class 9thto 12th class
- Syed Abid Hussain Sr. Secondary School for class prep to class 12th.
- Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School for class 9thto 12th
- Mashir Fatima Nursery School for KG-1 and KG-2.
How to apply for Jamia School Application Process?
- The application form will be submitted through offline mode for prep. And class 1 admission.
- The application form for the classes 6th 9th, and 11thwill be available online. Candidates should fill out the application form online mode.
- Candidates can be made online payments through credit cards, debit cards, and internet banking.
- The admission form may be obtained from Jamia limited on cash payment.
- The offline application form may be submitted by hand at the designated counters or through registered or speed post to the principal, Syed Abid Husain Senior Secondary School, Jamia Malia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, Delhi-110023, and India.
- The application forms completed in all respects for admission to classes prep and class 1 will be made through the draw of lots.
- Those candidates whose names appear in the list of selected candidates shall be considered for admission provided they fulfill all eligibility conditions.
Documents to be submitted at the Admission
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Certificate of the category of reservations
- Self-declaration form
- Mark sheet of the last examination passed
- Proof of Age
- Copy of Valid passport and visa
The candidate should pay their fees through debit card, credit card, and internet banking. The fee can be paid by demand draft in the university. The admission may be obtained from Maktaba Jamia Limited on cash payment of 250/- or may be downloaded from the Jamia website. The downloaded application should accompany a demand draft of 300/- at New Delhi.
Exam Pattern for Jamia School Admission
- The exam will be conducted offline mode.
- There is a total of 100 multiple-type questions in the examination.
- The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
- There is no provision for negative marking.
- The syllabus will be focused on NCERT books.
The admit card will be published a few days before the exam date. The status of the admit card will be sent to the registered mobile of the candidate. The candidate can take out a printout of your admit card from the official website. The candidate can check the admit card by entering details. The candidate needs to take the admit card with them to the examination center. Without admit card, the candidate will not be allowed to the exam.
The result will be announced online. The candidate can check the result by entering their login credentials. The result will not be sent to any candidate by the university through the post. The merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained in the entrance exam.
Important Dates for JMI Recruitment
|Release of the Admission Form||Notified Soon|
|Last Date to Submit the Admission Form||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Release||Notified Soon|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
JMI Admission 2023 Counselling
Candidates should report for the counseling round as per the schedule communicated to them through the website. At the time of counseling, the documents of the candidates will be verified and therefore they should carry all the original documents with them. Documents will be verified and the candidates will be asked to provide their choice for course specialization. After that, the seats will be allotted to the candidates as per their merit and choice based on availability.
Endnote: If any queries regarding the post of Jamia School Admission 2023 comment here and keep on visiting this site for more updates.